Community Event / Creation ***Attention Explorers*** GNOSIS Jumps planned THROUGH a permit Lock !

The station is warping there, not your ship. Doubt your ships permit lock has any relevance.

The idea was to get inside the gap of unlocked systems behind the "fence". Now it seems, that there is no gap. I mean, The Gnosis will still be able to teleport there, I guess, but everybody on board will be locked in one single system.

The idea was to get inside the gap of unlocked systems behind the "fence". Now it seems, that there is no gap. I mean, The Gnosis will still be able to teleport there, I guess, but everybody on board will be locked in one single system.

I believe there are three systems. But who knows how the FSD software will work from behind permit-ed systems? I think there's a lot to discover, and if we are truly stuck in a single, or three systems, then it provides a wonderful opportunity to really map and explore something out in great depth.

I'm looking forward to the adventure!

But who knows how the FSD software will work from behind permit-ed systems?

There are no different game mechanics for different parts of the in-game galaxy, I can assure you of that.

Personally, I would have more hope for tomorrow server maintenance. If this situation is not a FDev's specific sense of humor but some kind of glitch, we may get updates.

I'm looking forward to the adventure!

So do I :)

Last edited:
So works like any other outpost - in general. The other solution is one of the player goes to Solo (which I did in this case). But isn't that a bit impolite to ask someone to undock or switch mode where it would be so easy to do the latter just themselve?

You can stay in open, just don't fall asleep or camp on the pads. That's the point. Some people go afk for hours on the only M-pad at outposts and through matchmaking they block the whole open-traffic there which is just rude and unfriendly ;)

I just hope, that the locking of the cone sector is a mistake or a joke. I am looking forward to the trip and if it gets cancelled or very much smaller, it makes me a little bit salty :(

You can stay in open, just don't fall asleep or camp on the pads. That's the point. Some people go afk for hours on the only M-pad at outposts and through matchmaking they block the whole open-traffic there which is just rude and unfriendly ;)

If you enter the hangar, are you still occupying the slot? I'm guessing yes because otherwise undocking could be a race condition, but asking just to be sure...

I'm still going with the Gnosis no matter what :)

Am I correct in thinking that the Gnosys is in HD 51502 not Outotz ST-I d9-4 right now?

Edit: Went to HD 51502 and it's there for the next 22h or so (the tick or course).

Last edited:
With reference to our destination, the cone sector, now being permit locked after yesterdays patch... i have NO IDEA !
I have pinged and E-mailed Fdev on every channel i have access to and am awaiting a response o7

With reference to our destination, the cone sector, now being permit locked after yesterdays patch... i have NO IDEA !
I have pinged and E-mailed Fdev on every channel i have access to and am awaiting a response o7

I can see the possiblility at least, for Dev testing here? (Gnosis is a research vessel after all). They could concievably add a permit to every ship docked when the ship moves into the cone, or do it tomorrow, allowing the chance to make wholesale changes to docked Cmdr codex, in prep for squadron mechanics or similar?

(Or it could be a Steller Forge bug :p)

Interesting though .. you might not be able to leave the cone but you definitely better not leave the system! Hehe. I'm scared!

Thanks mate, have allready filled in a Bugreport to maybe clarify the situation, will tell if/when i get a response.

o7

CMDR Armin Saberlin of the Matariki is now on board!

VLKJRd1.jpg

If you enter the hangar, are you still occupying the slot? I'm guessing yes because otherwise undocking could be a race condition, but asking just to be sure...

Yes you are, which is why people are asked to save to menu if they are going AFK - on any station, not just the megaships.

[video=youtube;mhSsGerO42A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhSsGerO42A[/video]

;)

Top Bottom