!!ATTENTION PS4 CMDRS!! new racing league attempt

(UPDATE AS OF 8/13: THERE ARE ONLY 3 POTENTIALLY 4 RACING SLOTS LEFT UNTIL WE REACH OUR MINIMUM, ONLY NEED 1 MORE SECURITY OFFICER AND 3 MORE CAMERA CREW. THERE WILL BE 5 EXTRA RACEING SPOTS AFTER WE HIT OUR MINIMUM SO TIMES AWASTIN)

Greeting citizens of the black, I am looking for people to participate in a race in the stellar canyons of pomeche 2c. I am also in the process for hiring staff for the race, there is need for a SECURITY wing of 4 and I need 5 people with type 6's or keelbacks. These positions will both pay out 15 tons of kamitra cigars after each race is completed I am also excepting volunteers. The first place winner of this race will receive 50 tons of sothis crystalline gold, second wins 15 tons of kamitra cigars and 3rd will win 3 tons of soontill relics. There is already a discord chat set up and completed with ranks race types and heats (And a meme dump for all who desire) I hope to get at least a small group going to continue doing more and more races. Comment below if youd like to participate in the race or apply for a staffing position
(UPDATE): I just now realized that soontil relics are more profitable than kamitra cigars so I'm going to find a more suitable item or ammount set for second and third place
(Final prize update): the prize for second place will win 24 tons of soontil relics and third will win 20 units of kamitra cigars o7

(Furthur updates upon request)
@@everyone <---GREETING RACE PARTICIPANTS---> The time draws closer and closer for the first race of the Montauk racing project. The race will be held on POMECHE 2C in the canyons of what I'm calling the Montauk loop; a canyon around a plateau directly next to RESNIK CAMP. first prize is 50T OF SOTHIS CRYSTALINE GOLD with second a 2nd prize of 30T of SOONTILL RELICS and a third prize of 20T of KAMITRA CIGARS. There will be a test race 2 days before the real deal where each race participant will do a single lap on their own so they can get used to the route and so staff can situate everything according to plan. Our markers will be taking video during this and the real race itself to be compiled into a video that will be posted to youtube. The date for the race will not be set until we receive at least 10 total participants for the race plus staff. Staffing job details in job listings. If you have any further questions
-!WARNING WEAPONS ON SITE OF ANY RACE EVENT AND WEAPON FIRE OF ANY KIND WILL BE SEEN AS HOSTILE ACTION and will lead to your imminent destruction!-
There are still 4 openings for camers crew and 3 for security. Fly dirty CMDRs o7

Last edited:
Greeting citizens of the black, I am looking for people to participate in a race in the stellar canyons of pomeche 2c. I am also in the process for hiring staff for the race, there is need for a SECURITY wing of 4 and I need 5 people with type 6's or keelbacks. These positions will both pay out 15 tons of kamitra cigars after each race is completed I am also excepting volunteers. The first place winner of this race will receive 50 tons of sothis crystalline gold, second wins 15 tons of kamitra cigars and 3rd will win 3 tons of soontill relics. There is already a discord chat set up and completed with ranks race types and heats (And a meme dump for all who desire) I hope to get at least a small group going to continue doing more and more races. Comment below if youd like to participate in the race or apply for a staffing position

Stupid question:
Will the race be in ships or srv's, I'm assuming srv's?

Just to let you know I've featured this in the Trending section of my sticky "Best of forum" thread in the hope of getting it wider attention. Hope it goes well and stick with it. I know from experience with Buckyball racing that it can be quite hard to get decent numbers of people to participate in these things but keep plugging it, maybe produce an eye catching poster and post it on ED facebook groups and twitter as well.

Just to let you know I've featured this in the Trending section of my sticky "Best of forum" thread in the hope of getting it wider attention. Hope it goes well and stick with it. I know from experience with Buckyball racing that it can be quite hard to get decent numbers of people to participate in these things but keep plugging it, maybe produce an eye catching poster and post it on ED facebook groups and twitter as well.

Smegging hell this is awesome I did not think anyone from buckyball would even see this much less spread the word. Thank you very much I really appreciate it, it was actually you guys and ccn that got me wanting to do this. It sucks that racing is so close niche on consol though. I will be making a banner once I finish making a visual map of the course itself. Thanks again and fly dirty cmdr o7

Smegging hell this is awesome I did not think anyone from buckyball would even see this much less spread the word. Thank you very much I really appreciate it, it was actually you guys and ccn that got me wanting to do this. It sucks that racing is so close niche on consol though. I will be making a banner once I finish making a visual map of the course itself. Thanks again and fly dirty cmdr o7

To be honest it's pretty niche across the board - 2.75 million ED units sold (allegedly) and it's the same dozen or so "usual suspects" that turn up to every race! :rolleyes: (actually that's a bit unfair, we've had three of four new people turn up to each of our last few races). But yeah, you need to spread the word!

P.S. because of the way we run our races (non-live events that run over a week or so using screenshot/video evidence to qualify) it does mean that we're not limited to PC only so feel free to have a go at future Buckyball events (buckyballracing.org.uk for details).

To be honest it's pretty niche across the board - 2.75 million ED units sold (allegedly) and it's the same dozen or so "usual suspects" that turn up to every race! :rolleyes: (actually that's a bit unfair, we've had three of four new people turn up to each of our last few races). But yeah, you need to spread the word!

P.S. because of the way we run our races (non-live events that run over a week or so using screenshot/video evidence to qualify) it does mean that we're not limited to PC only so feel free to have a go at future Buckyball events (buckyballracing.org.uk for details).
Awesome I definitely will maybe I can get my few guys to join in as well o7 thanks again

Depending on the date/time I've got a Keelback I could offer up as help. Also have a T-6 space ambulance if you're looking at those specific ships for roleplay purposes.

If I can show up, no payment necessary, it'll be fun just being there.

Last edited:
Depending on the date/time I've got a Keelback I could offer up as help. Also have a T-6 space ambulance if you're looking at those specific ships for roleplay purposes.

If I can show up, no payment necessary, it'll be fun just being there.

By the gods I need you. You are perfect for one of the camera crew positions. Details include acting as a marker so racers know which way to go while at the same time getting sweet video shots from inside the canyon. You would be equipped with only a single mining laser. With full pips to weapons so that you're able to fire a continuous beam while in free camera

Also the day will be set once 10 racer positions and all staff are hired that way we can work around everyone's schedule we're trying to be very flexable with this one

Last edited:
I'm interested in giving the racing a try if my schedule, your schedule, their schedule, and its schedule will allow it.

I'm interested in giving the racing a try if my schedule, your schedule, their schedule, and its schedule will allow it.

You are most welcome to join us we really need racers so we can hit our minimum participant marker and set a date. You will need a discord account to access our server. once you have an account go to my profile here and send me a message with your discord name and the 4 diget code following it o7 hope you decide to join us

I don't actually have to figure Discord out do I? I have an account, but it seems like a clown suit on, well, I'm not sure what.

Or put another way, access your server for what?

Lol no you dont really have to figure discord out you wont be doing admining. The discord server we have has every detail about the race on it. You'll be able to communicate with all of us a lot faster. Plus were posting racing builds, tips, exact coordinates and vote on future races and race types

Top Bottom