Auto clean module

I propose the creation of a class 1 optional internal module in the spirit of a docking computer. When you have an outstanding fine, it activates on touchdown and performs the transaction automatically. When you land at IF equipped stations, it also performs the bounty related transactions automatically. I think this module would be helpful in streamlining/eliminating an exercise in menu surfing that has minimal gameplay value. Anyone who disagrees doesn't have to equip one.

Can I have a class 1 module that auto completes missions if I have the good on me. For instance I have been selling land mines in Ceos, but I have been landing with a ship full of land mines, taking the missions, completing them immediately and taking more, this is just endless and pointless menu surfing, one I take the mission it should be autocompleted so I can quickly take the next one.

Can I get a Class 1 optional module that automatically shuts the game down upon login, forcing me to do the things I should be doing.

If you want to play Elite Dangerous you can just uninstall ... err, wait a second ...

Can I get one that gives me 400arx a week, 100mCr a day, 10% superpower and minor faction rep, and a lucky bag aspect, that gets me access to things like an engineer or guardians, say once a week or so. That seems like a balanced request. Then I can just jump somewhere daily and log off. But wait, on a Thursday, the lucky bag gift drops, so I might have something to do!

Uh I have an idea for two of those.

• One that hires and fires crew mates until it gets to the one I want to hire for keeps.
  • One that does a "frontier flip" when gathering engineering materials from SS.

Top Bottom