Auto dock/launch smashing my ship into the station

Depending on ship and station it's always been a bit murderous, that's why we don't use AI for more stuff in the year 3000+, it always tries to kill you in the end!
Do you think its due to me playing on linux? I'm not really sure as it also does it when playing on geforce now.

Do you think its due to me playing on linux? I not really sure as it also does it when playing on geforce now.

No, as I said it's always done this sort of thing, sometimes bug get in like the ships not aligning with the landing pads properly, but the occasional crash into stations is practically built into the autodoc

I think I'm going back to manual as well. Last 3 auto launches have all earned fines because my T7 is stuck in a queue for 5 minutes, blocked by another ship that just sits there blocking the slot.

I think I'm going back to manual as well. Last 3 auto launches have all earned fines because my T7 is stuck in a queue for 5 minutes, blocked by another ship that just sits there blocking the slot.

Just replace the Advanced DC with a Standard DC - do your own launches and still have the DC avail for when you are feeling lazy.

Why would you leave your ship sitting there for that long without doing something about it once, let alone 3 times?

Top Bottom