Awefull Tattoo's in ED Store

Am I the only person who thinks the ED tattoo's are terrible, they would look terrible on my commander. Please if you are going to do Tattoos at least give us some decent ones.

I for one will not be buying any untill some decent ones are buyable.

Examples for Men and Women: Hearts, Shapes, Pictures like Animals (snakes, Lizards, cats etc) Planets, Guns, Stars, Runes, Symbols.

Please give us a much bigger range of Tattoos for Men and Women "Frontier" i'm sure many more people would also like this aswell.

PS would also like a greater range of clothing aswell. Thanks.

I see lots of people sporting them but they don't appeal to my aesthetics. Not keen on face tats in any style, really.

Am I the only person who thinks the ED tattoo's are terrible, they would look terrible on my commander. Please if you are going to do Tattoos at least give us some decent ones.

Examples for Men and Women: Hearts, Shapes, Pictures like Animals (snakes, Lizards, cats etc) Planets, Guns, Stars, Runes, Symbols.

Please give us a much bigger range of Tattoos for Men and Women "Frontier" i'm sure many more people would also like this aswell.

PS would also like a greater range of clothing aswell. Thanks.

I think these accessories will become much more popular once walking around has been implemented and we will no doubt see much greater variety in the store offerings then too.
I for one am not really inclined to spend much more than I already have on items for my cmdr avatar.

Last edited:
I don't do cosmetics but, in the year 3304, they should be animated tattoos (with apologies to William Gibson's novel The Peripheral).

But yes, I agree, they're not very nice.............

I don't do cosmetics but, in the year 3304, they should be animated tattoos (with apologies to William Gibson's novel The Peripheral).

But yes, I agree, they're not very nice.............

Animated tattoos are a bit silly but bio-luminescent ones should be possible much like how the Halloween ship decals are

I agree i demand a Tramp stamp..

Worst-tramp-stamp-tattoo-that-you-can-get.jpg

Deleted member 110222

D
Oh... My very best friends would hate you guys right now...

I myself am thinking of getting a tattoo IRL. Maybe at the year's end.

"Keep the world beautiful, get tattooed", is my IRL bumper sticker.
I do think the tatts are a little lacking, but I don't want another "GTA" style tattoo system. Way more important things to focus on.
That's coming from someone who is covered in tattoos IRL too.
Go on Un1k0rn, join the darkside.

verminstar

Banned
The tats are just childish...a hangover from the movie hangover maybe I dunno but Id love to know the reasoning behing them. I have 11 tattoos is real life and in the process of more...some take more than one session after all. Each and every one of them has a story behind them and they mean something to me...but what elite has are just wrong on every level because they literally dont make sense. If anything, they resemble the horrible black tribals that were all the rage in the 90s...worse when ye consider the only place they go is the face.

Just no ^

Top Bottom