AX Conflict Zones are gone

I'm finding that AX Conflict Zones are gone in three systems (Nu Kuang, Ngobe and LDS 883) which I verified had them earlier today. According to the galaxy map these systems are still in a state of incursion, but according to their system maps they are in a state of none.

Has anyone else seen this before or something similar?

I did fly around in the systems (within 1000 LS) to make sure I wasn't not seeing them for that reason.

Frontier, I don't need any new features for the rest of the year, I just need a boat load of the recent (last 10 months) bugs fixed ... especially the BGS mess!

Last edited:
Maybe all the AXI guys are back from distant worlds and there's just a lot more guns shooting them down than there were shortly after 3.3 dropped :p

With the heat bug and multiplying the swarm damage bugs gone, AXI, Ponys and HIVE are more active. We have cleared 20 incursions for two weeks not so long ago, and now the new incursions are cleared in 2-3 days after thargsday. Personally, I will be glad if FD put somewhere few persistent AXCZs.

I'm finding that AX Conflict Zones are gone in three systems (Nu Kuang, Ngobe and LDS 883) which I verified had them earlier today. According to the galaxy map these systems are still in a state of incursion, but according to their system maps they are in a state of none.
Basically someone else must have shot all the Thargoids first. AX groups have really been increasing their coordination and firepower recently, so the incursions are being dealt with much faster than before.

The infestations (NHSS) are still about if you check Eagle Eye or (easier) check the reports of someone who has.

A few weeks ago fdev were being accused of making the Thargoid war unwinnable because the number of AX CZ was increasing each week, and people were demanding they were decreased. Now apparently there are too few so fdev should be increasing them.

And in both cases it's actually due to CMDR involvement. Plus fixing the AX CZ issues as asked by CMDRs. Fdev really can't win.

In many ways BGS changes are too slow and in other ways it completely twitchy to the point of wasting the players time. While I understand peoples logic that it's not Frontier's fault ... when I comes down to it it really is their fault for making the monster and not knowing how to tame it!

Seeing the same in Hip 16813. Logged on go scout hunting but no AX conflict zones. Does this happen due to the weekly server refresh cycle?
Yes. Frontier have recently made the AX zones much tougher in terms of the number of Thargoids supplying them, so this time round they lasted almost two weeks. Wednesdays are always going to be shaky, though, because there's no way for Frontier to exactly predict in advance how many the players will kill before then.

(And most players want to win, so "save some for the Wednesday crowd" is unlikely to catch on)

Top Bottom