AX Conflict Zones.

• Thread starter Deleted member 257907
  • Start date

Deleted member 257907

D
Can someone tell me where to find these?
I am trying to farm combat rank.

Read the forums, bud. Game is about mining doncha know?

In all seriousness, they're gone - nobody knows why, a story never really ran (and GalNet now doesn't exist really) - but as a result, AX combat is only in NHSSs. It's a shame, really, but there it is. Similar loss in the burning stations. Great content, not sure why FDev removed it.

In all seriousness, they're gone - nobody knows why, a story never really ran (and GalNet now doesn't exist really) - but as a result, AX combat is only in NHSSs. It's a shame, really, but there it is. Similar loss in the burning stations. Great content, not sure why FDev removed it.
Probably because it was effort to maintain it. Running a live service game and creating new content in parallel is too much for them appearently.
Can someone tell me where to find these?
I am trying to farm combat rank.
May I ask, what do you expect to archive by that?

So you didn't read the story in galnet when it ran? Bizarre eh, people didn't read it when it was around, then gripe when it goes quiet....

Deleted member 257907

D
Probably because it was effort to maintain it. Running a live service game and creating new content in parallel is too much for them appearently.
May I ask, what do you expect to archive by that?

I need to be dangerous combat rank to access Lori Jameson so I can engineer shield cell banks for PVP.

You'll be better off on travelling to Colonia and unlocking engineers there for the shield cell banks than grinding a combat rank. Trust me, been there, done that. Travel to Colonia using neutron star plotter takes few hours, going back is also few. Basically you can have SCB grade 4 (instead of grade 3 from Lori Jameson) in one day. Getting that dangerous rank takes at least few days (playing 5-7h per day) of killing thargoid scouts for which you need fully equipped and engineered ship and it's not that fun.

Deleted member 257907

D
You'll be better off on travelling to Colonia and unlocking engineers there for the shield cell banks than grinding a combat rank. Trust me, been there, done that. Travel to Colonia using neutron star plotter takes few hours, going back is also few. Basically you can have SCB grade 4 (instead of grade 3 from Lori Jameson) in one day. Getting that dangerous rank takes at least few days (playing 5-7h per day) of killing thargoid scouts for which you need fully equipped and engineered ship and it's not that fun.

Thanks very much. I didn't know I could get even better engineer and faster :D .

Deleted member 257907

D
I was getting like 10% combat rank each day killing scouts and im only expert.

So you didn't read the story in galnet when it ran? Bizarre eh, people didn't read it when it was around, then gripe when it goes quiet....

If you're referring to the "Yay, we pushed them back" - yes, I did.

And that would have been fine - er-ma-gerd, we've got a living galaxy - except what happened next?

Oh, right.
Nothing.

Not pushed back to a new front line in the Pleiades where the content could continue, not redeveloped into a standard rotating feature (remember Eagle Eye or w/e that satellite thingy was called?), not made to be used for HUMAN conflict (apparently, only Thargoids can damage stations).

Nope. Just, um, gone.

But HEY!
Did ya see that article saying why?
Good stuff.

Top Bottom