AX Multicannon Turreted not working

Hello,

I am having problems with the turrered version of the AX Multicannon. It only works in "fixed ahead" mode. When it is in "fire at will" or "current target" they refuse to fire.

Am I doing something wrong? How can I get them to automatically engage scouts?

Thanks,

CMDR Royle

Fire at will is only m/c I think I probably shouldn't guess that one, but pretty sure it won't work.

Current target works for me, though I seem to have to fire when I'm pointing at the target for them to start tracking. And they can take time to acquire the target - if your turret doesn't have a view of the scout it won't fire.

Fire at will is only m/c I think I probably shouldn't guess that one, but pretty sure it won't work.

Current target works for me, though I seem to have to fire when I'm pointing at the target for them to start tracking. And they can take time to acquire the target - if your turret doesn't have a view of the scout it won't fire.
I know for a fact that my turret has had a view of it. I've also had a turreted beam laser target the thargoids with no issue but meanwhile the turreted AX refuse to fire!

I know for a fact that my turret has had a view of it. I've also had a turreted beam laser target the thargoids with no issue but meanwhile the turreted AX refuse to fire!
Needs to be target only.
Look at the max range: they should start firing at half that range.
Select a target, tap the assigned fire trigger. Do this everytime you select a new target.

Don't think of them as turrets, think of them as auto fire gimbals.
Really got to have the target centred to get best effect.

I also recommend using night vision when fighting the little tricksy

Top Bottom