AZA/EAZA Documents?

Does someone know where I can find AZA or EAZA Documents about Enclosures for Animals in the Game? I like to build realistic and it would be great if I could use some official Documents to make my Enclosures better.

Does someone know where I can find AZA or EAZA Documents about Enclosures for Animals in the Game? I like to build realistic and it would be great if I could use some official Documents to make my Enclosures better.

To be honest the easiest way is just to Google those sorts of things. Whenever I'm looking something up I just type "AZA regulations on _" and the first link is usually a PDF document detailing what I'm after.

To be honest the easiest way is just to Google those sorts of things. Whenever I'm looking something up I just type "AZA regulations on _" and the first link is usually a PDF document detailing what I'm after.
Ok, found one about the Polar Bear now. Maybe I just used the wrong Combination of Words while searching for it.

Maybe it would be great to create a List with Links to Documents, so it is easier in the Future to find them

Not something I would search for, but isn't this available through WAZA?

Just had a scroll through the website. They do have a nice document about visitor-animal relationships. (only 6 pages though).

At the bottom of this page are best practice guidelines from the EAZA for a number of species that basically contain everything you need to know to keep these animals well. The only ones from Planet Zoo that currently have such guidelines are capuchin monkeys, gorillas, orangutans, cheetahs, red pandas and Indian (referred to here as greater one-horned) rhinoceroses.

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured I would update the list of species in Planet Zoo that have best practice guidelines available on the EAZA website: capuchin monkeys, gorilla, orangutan, bonobo, cheetah, dhole, red panda, pinnipeds (including grey seal), Indian (or greater one-horned) rhinoceros, babirusa, pygmy hippopotamus and elephants.

They are available at the bottom of this page:

Top Bottom