Azimuth Saga: appeal for Thargoid, Guardian and Classified Experimental Equipment to bring final peace to Salvation's operations

I can't sit back any more.

The Proteus Wave weapon devised by Salvation and constructed via Azimuth Biotech using Guardian technology threatens mass genocide of billions of innocent sentient lifeforms, and threatens to destabilise the fragile relations with the Thargoids, already at boiling point and at risk of escalating to pangalactic war.

It is time to do something.

Starting today, to help bring peace in HIP 22460 one step closer, I propose we present a Salvation Peace Offering of 13 goods, each representing Thargoids, Guardians, and the Humans bridging the gap.

The idea came from iniatives to deliver rare goods across the galaxy to all markets, and recent more overt measures to break Salvation's code through delivery of goods that will achieve this. But this is a more direct approach that reaches out to Salvation himself.

The goods I bring to Azimuth are as follows, and highly symbolic to the peace initiative:

Thargoid items
  • Sensor - the ears of the Universe
  • Probe - the insatiable curiosity of sentient life
  • Link - the ties that bind us all and link each other
  • Resin - the glue that keeps us secure together
  • Technology Sample - the tech ology to reach the stars
  • Biological Matter - living beings in all forms
Guardian artefacts:
  • Orb - our view of the Universe
  • Casket - our material possessions and wealth
  • Tablet - the knowledge we gain and pass on
  • Totem - our belief in things greater than ourselves
  • Urn - a reminder of the past and of family and loved ones
  • Relic - purest energy, the spark of life
And the 13th is the rare, no longer freely available Classified Experimental Equipment, devised by Salvation and analysed by the galaxy's finest engineers as also incorporating Guardian secrets. This represents the will of humanity itself and a means to mediate and moderate over the conflicting factions.

Bring these treasures to the Azimuth megaships in HIP 22460 and Pleiades Sector CW-U b3-2 and sell them in their commodity markets:
  • Glorious Prospect and Musashi in Pleiades Sector CW-U b3-2
  • Bright Sentinel and Heart of Taurus in HIP 22460
It is desirable to bring as many of all 13 types of goods to these megaships, although I have already made a start as seen below.

Please hurry. The sooner we deliver as many of these, the sooner that Azimuth Biotech can reach its final Salvation.

Thank you and may the Supermassive One bless you and keep you.

DISCLAIMER: Reports that Thargoid and Guardian tech become volatile if placed in close proximity to each other are unfounded, and the presence of Meta Alloys on my ship is purely a measure to provide sufficient padding and protection for this fragile cargo. Besides, there will in no way be a possibility of seeing all of the Megaships explode when the Proteus Wave fires, triggering interactions between the items and setting off a chain reaction that annihilates everything around these items including the megaships they are on. It's all fine. Just do this, OK? 😜

Attachments

• Screenshot_0937.jpg
    Screenshot_0937.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_0939.jpg
    Screenshot_0939.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_0938.jpg
    Screenshot_0938.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_0940.jpg
    Screenshot_0940.jpg