Azure paint job not in livery after update. Anyone else?

It was mentioned in Supercruise News today, but they did say that the dev team is focussed on Odyssey right now. It was mentioned along with the pulse wave analyser issue.

Deleted member 166264

D
I'm also one of those who don't have the paint job appearing in the list, or maybe I just haven't found it. How far down the list of paint jobs is the Azura?

xbox has a similar problem, we can select it but it never sticks
current workaround is to select it in the livery section, turn off the console, when you get back in it sticks
hope this helps

xbox has a similar problem, we can select it but it never sticks
current workaround is to select it in the livery section, turn off the console, when you get back in it sticks
hope this helps
I'll try that tonight on the PS4 to see if it sticks, as the issue currently is the same, you can select and preview but it doesn't stick. Do you exit via game menu or hard exit by closing the game or power off the console?

Well I tried a couple of different ways, closing the app, logging off, shutting off the console............ none of them worked on the PS4 :)

I think I'll just keep to the idea that it isn't going to happen for a long while, and since I have the disk version, maybe not at all.
I hear that ps4 was the only system that didn't get the cobra mk4 for preordering horizons. Can't wait to see what we get left out on when odyssey rolls out.

Isn’t there a ship that has a really intensely bright cockpit glitch?!?

I find it disappointing that the broken Azure paints have not been fixed yet.
But there are a myriad of issues far greater than this, broken Instancing being one in particular.

I think I'll just keep to the idea that it isn't going to happen for a long while, and since I have the disk version, maybe not at all.
I hear that ps4 was the only system that didn't get the cobra mk4 for preordering horizons. Can't wait to see what we get left out on when odyssey rolls out.

Add 4K on next gen to that list. Frontier are only implementing 4K on Xbox and PC, not Playstation.

Top Bottom