[B]1,2,3, The problem with Elite [Ranty].[/B]

In my experience playing this game for 2.5 years this are the issues that i noticed the most in elite, i'll just mention the top 3 and possible solutions.

3 THE CAREERS/WHAT TO DO
As of today 01/09/18 if a new player is aiming to get conda(lets not kid ourselfs, this is the first objective for many players) the fastest way is passenger missions, this is a big flaw because not everyone likes to do space taxi, and i tried it all except for exploration.

Current way to make money fast in orders(non thargoid related, non mission related)
1-passenger missions 100 mill 1h 30 min(M size ship)
2-trading 1mill per 10 min on loop (m size ship)
3- combat 1 mill per 40 min(m size ship)
4-mining(not worth it)
explorations 100-200 mill or more for a month of exploration(if you don't die first)

the careers are so unbalanced that the game loses diversity. im a combat pilot is what i like, i was able to get my first conda after 2.5 years doing pure combat and losing ships left and right and i did it with passenger missions. in other words what i like to do in the game is not worth it(and community goals didn't do it either for me, i would lose my ship so much that the rebuy will kill my profits, now i can do better only because i have a conda) hopefully they will balance this in beyond[i doubt it]

2 RELEASE OF USELESS CONTENT AND AVOIDING GOOD CONTENT

i want 3 things for this game 1 atmo planets, 2 space legs, 3 base/manufacturer/factory, and i know the comunity is divided about the "that atmo, space legs,and bases have no gamplay value"...REALLY?!!!!

lets review what we got

Powerplay: unarguably useless none one cares about it.
i was about to play it but everyone advised me to stay away from it

Engineers: The biggest RNG of the game to tweek your ship, semi-usless
what does making your ship an impenetrable fortress add to the game in terms of value, i not like you can sell/trade those upgrades to other players.

Thargoids: advertised as a threat more docile than a newborn kitty. seriously what are we scared about they dont attack unless provoked, the only ones afraid are the NPCs. usless update to me

David.B said that they cant implement space legs because there is no rich gameplay implementations for it...Really?!!! the concept art shows what can you do with space legs from smuggling to repairing ships. add to that planetary mining/manufacturing outpost. there is literally hundreds of pages about space legs and player owned bases with useful rich game-play mechanics on the forums from many different people... but NOOOO thargoids is full of rich gameplay, they are soo mysterious wow.

Multicrew: the biggest flop of 2017, i had hopes to at least be able to walk around the ship at least have friends on the srv while flying your ship and give support..... nope holographic glued asss to chair and be gunner or pilot of a SLF. what about exploration, trading, mining? that update was for a player like me combat oriented and i find it useless.

1. Everyone divided

The game does everything on its power to avoid player interaction, even the community goals are more of a competitions than anything. cant trade with other players can have a home base[yet]. for crying out loud eve did this and its old as dirt. i was flying on my conda and i was thinking"man it would be nice if i can establish and outpost hire npc and call upon players to mine while i defend my base. why i cant purchase a fully engineered multi-C for the price a player ask for because i have no time for the Grind of engineering. my ideas are dirt compared to Geniuses one i found on the forum how to make the game great.

anyways this is my humble opinions/RANT on the matter

In my experience playing this game for 2.5 years this are the issues that i noticed the most in elite, i'll just mention the top 3 and possible solutions.

3 THE CAREERS/WHAT TO DO
As of today 01/09/18 if a new player is aiming to get conda(lets not kid ourselfs, this is the first objective for many players) the fastest way is passenger missions, this is a big flaw because not everyone likes to do space taxi, and i tried it all except for exploration.

Current way to make money fast in orders(non thargoid related, non mission related)
1-passenger missions 100 mill 1h 30 min(M size ship)
2-trading 1mill per 10 min on loop (m size ship)
3- combat 1 mill per 40 min(m size ship)
4-mining(not worth it)
explorations 100-200 mill or more for a month of exploration(if you don't die first)

the careers are so unbalanced that the game loses diversity. im a combat pilot is what i like, i was able to get my first conda after 2.5 years doing pure combat and losing ships left and right and i did it with passenger missions. in other words what i like to do in the game is not worth it(and community goals didn't do it either for me, i would lose my ship so much that the rebuy will kill my profits, now i can do better only because i have a conda) hopefully they will balance this in beyond[i doubt it]

2 RELEASE OF USELESS CONTENT AND AVOIDING GOOD CONTENT

i want 3 things for this game 1 atmo planets, 2 space legs, 3 base/manufacturer/factory, and i know the comunity is divided about the "that atmo, space legs,and bases have no gamplay value"...REALLY?!!!!

lets review what we got

Powerplay: unarguably useless none one cares about it.
i was about to play it but everyone advised me to stay away from it

Engineers: The biggest RNG of the game to tweek your ship, semi-usless
what does making your ship an impenetrable fortress add to the game in terms of value, i not like you can sell/trade those upgrades to other players.

Thargoids: advertised as a threat more docile than a newborn kitty. seriously what are we scared about they dont attack unless provoked, the only ones afraid are the NPCs. usless update to me

David.B said that they cant implement space legs because there is no rich gameplay implementations for it...Really?!!! the concept art shows what can you do with space legs from smuggling to repairing ships. add to that planetary mining/manufacturing outpost. there is literally hundreds of pages about space legs and player owned bases with useful rich game-play mechanics on the forums from many different people... but NOOOO thargoids is full of rich gameplay, they are soo mysterious wow.

Multicrew: the biggest flop of 2017, i had hopes to at least be able to walk around the ship at least have friends on the srv while flying your ship and give support..... nope holographic glued asss to chair and be gunner or pilot of a SLF. what about exploration, trading, mining? that update was for a player like me combat oriented and i find it useless.

1. Everyone divided

The game does everything on its power to avoid player interaction, even the community goals are more of a competitions than anything. cant trade with other players can have a home base[yet]. for crying out loud eve did this and its old as dirt. i was flying on my conda and i was thinking"man it would be nice if i can establish and outpost hire npc and call upon players to mine while i defend my base. why i cant purchase a fully engineered multi-C for the price a player ask for because i have no time for the Grind of engineering. my ideas are dirt compared to Geniuses one i found on the forum how to make the game great.

anyways this is my humble opinions/RANT on the matter

Im not sure i agree with your point on 1 mill per 40mins from combat missions. If you board hop (not an exploit) and have allied standing with a number of factions within the same system they regularly drop 6mill missions for killing skimmers, pirates or massacre some other faction. Personally i made 100 mill from 20 of this type of mission on friday. Granted it took me longer than an hour because i was foolish enough to pick the skimmer missions but generally works out between 50 to 100 mill an hour based on rng and how fast you find your targets.

Im not sure i agree with your point on 1 mill per 40mins from combat missions. If you board hop (not an exploit) and have allied standing with a number of factions within the same system they regularly drop 6mill missions for killing skimmers, pirates or massacre some other faction. Personally i made 100 mill from 20 of this type of mission on friday. Granted it took me longer than an hour because i was foolish enough to pick the skimmer missions but generally works out between 50 to 100 mill an hour based on rng and how fast you find your targets.

well i did said without counting missions, just pure combat REZ and Cz. with mission you can probably make +2 mill at that time. also i was referring using medium ships vult, fds,fgs,fas, cobras, with larger ships u can make more easily. but still the Cr discrepancy is insane (without rank): viper[300,000]<vult[4,000,000]<FDL[50,000,000] and so on the credit discrepancy is too much. i was stuck on the vult untill i had enough ad started doing passenger missions. combat needs more rewards overall

Top Bottom