BABR Allosaurus

Going to be brutally honest here: I'm very disappointed that the Allosaurus shown in the gameplay yesterday is still the JWE 1 Allosaurus and not the Battle at Big Rock Allosaurus. Given that this is supposed to be Jurassic World game with authentic models according to JWE's official Twitter account, can we get any confirmation one way or another on whether the Battle at Big Rock adult Allosaurus model will appear in JWE 2 at some point, even if only as a cosmetic option? Touting authentic models while the Allosaurus neither resembles its Fallen Kingdom appearance nor its Battle at Big Rock / Dominion appearance (based on the one second clip from the IMAX preview) comes off as rather condescending.

Going to be brutally honest here: I'm very disappointed that the Allosaurus shown in the gameplay yesterday is still the JWE 1 Allosaurus and not the Battle at Big Rock Allosaurus. Given that this is supposed to be Jurassic World game with authentic models according to JWE's official Twitter account, can we get any confirmation one way or another on whether the Battle at Big Rock adult Allosaurus model will appear in JWE 2 at some point, even if only as a cosmetic option? Touting authentic models while the Allosaurus neither resembles its Fallen Kingdom appearance nor its Battle at Big Rock / Dominion appearance (based on the one second clip from the IMAX preview) comes off as rather condescending.
I'm gonna be brutally honest too: I'm very happy they kept the JWE skin; I like it a lot more than the BaBR skin. That said, is RtJP is anything to go by, movie accurate skins may still appear as a cosmetic option.

Last edited:
Frontier is looking into a feather T-Rex And Dinosaurs from Dominion so it's possible that we will get the Battle of big rock allosaurus we might have to alter genes though not confirming, we won't know until DLC season.
I got to admit the red allosaurus skin with the blue stripes kind of looks like operation Genesis allosaurus.
After hearing that frontier is excited for the new dinosaurs in Dominion having feathers like T-Rex and oviraptor. If they can give us feathered animals like the cassowary in planet zoo they can definitely do it for Jurassic world evolution 2.

Last edited:
Frontier is looking into creating the feather T-Rex from Dominion so it's possible that we will get the Battle of big rock allosaurus we might have to alter genes though.
I got to admit the red allosaurus skin with the blue stripes kind of looks like operation Genesis allosaurus.
Do you have a link to where they said this?

Ok here's the links. Although I think we might get the feather T-Rex in a Jurassic world Dominion DLC before the movie release worldwide in June.
Source: https://youtu.be/cSR4zjsLdg4
Pretty sure that I watched this video when it first released and don't recall anything explicitly confirming the feathered Rex. Is there a timestamp for a point in the video where there's direct explicit confirmation from Frontier? I've seen two of Frontier's Twitter responses to questions about feathers, and they've both been their signature "Nothing to report at this time."

Pretty sure that I watched this video when it first released and don't recall anything explicitly confirming the feathered Rex. Is there a timestamp for a point in the video where there's direct explicit confirmation from Frontier? I've seen two of Frontier's Twitter responses to questions about feathers, and they've both been their signature "Nothing to report at this time."
Video Part....1:46..... I don't know why but I would love to see feather dinosaurs in Jurassic world evolution 2. Crossing fingers that's they do implement a feather T-Rex. If they can give us very well done animals like cassowaries in planet zoo then they can possibly make beautiful feathered dinosaurs in the future.

Last edited:
Top Bottom