Ban carriers from engineering systems

Not sure why it makes the game stutter. The Xbox 1 has a better graphic card than my PC has got and mine doesn't stutter at all, even on maxxed out graphics settings, I think Bloom is the only setting I have turned down to try to reduce the blinding effect of other ships in SC when I approach a station.

Also, the FC's are all in their own instances, so it doesn't have to render them all on screen. I seriously doubt it's the number of FC's doing it.

A lot of the engineering systems are often busy with many players, add that to the number of NPC's as well and it can get quite crowded, but that's going to happen even without FC's in the system. Even if the FC's were in the system next door, the players would all be flying around in the engineers system getting upgrades and grinding faction standing to access the engineer etc.

I would suggest the best way is to go solo or closed group when you enter an engineers system, that way your graphics doesn't have to take into account all the player ships flying around.

Top Bottom