Ban People Older Than 20 From The Game

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
If it wasn't for many of us 'older' players, there wouldn't be a game! Those of us who were Kickstarter backers are mostly well over 20 years old! Also.... ever heard of a certain Mr Braben? He's not exactly under 20 either. :) Of course, if you want a virtually empty game.....

If it wasn't for many of us 'older' players, there wouldn't be a game! Those of us who were Kickstarter backers are mostly well over 20 years old! Also.... ever heard of a certain Mr Braben? He's not exactly under 20 either. :) Of course, if you want a virtually empty game.....
The game is already virtually empty!

Oh yeah, space is big.... but there are still lots of commanders playing - the greater majority being over 20!
Dont tell them that, most of em will quickily turn to whining about teenagers and low attention spans when they loose an arugument on the forum.

Wouldn't want to break then illusion.

Back in MY day old people complained better

... all the medals from the wars
Don't mention the war!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0

Oh, and something something, kids should be playing Call of Weekly Over Legends or whatever is the trending thing they do.
In my day we had to enter machine code from book into your computer to play something, in the snow, while grannie hand-cranked the genertor to power the 12" TV. Kids these days, luxury!

Some of us 36 years ago, were playing Elite before a-lot of you were born.

And those who wrote it were older than that.

A good many of us today are retired, 65+ and those days are just a memory now.

At least we have this opportunity to enjoy a game built by young adults, for older adults, and now seniors.

Some of us 36 years ago, were playing Elite before a-lot of you were born.

And those who wrote it were older than that.

A good many of us today are retired, 65+ and those days are just a memory now.

At least we have this opportunity to enjoy a game built by young adults, for older adults, and now seniors.
Puts on fake glasses Uh yes, hello fellow senior. I too am old and did things old people do. Down with this sort of thing.

As someone who just got his first pair of reading glasses, this thread saddens me because it hits too close to home! :D

But I agree with the OP! This game needs to be more like Call of Duty and Fortnite! Oh, it also needs QuickTime events!

No one, its a space game, its literally 99% empty;)
Unless you want to participate in the CG, try finding a parking spot for your FC so you can empty it quickly and get out again.

The main system is usually chockers, all neighbouring systems are 99% full, if you get lucky, you find an FC parking spot 10k LS away.
And of course, the FCs parked right in front of the CG system will never move. Not that they have any cargo to drop off, they are just space wasters.

For everything else, there is Solo. :D

Top Bottom