Basic VR support

A few people already requested VR support for Planet Zoo and I am yet another one that is requesting it, imagine how cool it would be to watch above your virtual zoo in VR and all of it will look like a tiny and cool model of a mini zoo until you zoom in and watch your animals up close in VR as if they were real, that must be pretty cool and it would take the whole game to a whole another level of coolness.

VR support could indeed be awesome for planzoo and also for planco, i strongly hope they add this feature in the future.
Totally, I really hope they'll consider adding VR support for their games at some point since that could convince even more people to buy their game since the game is already cool but would get even cooler with VR support.

To be honest, I wouldn't want VR support, as I don't really like VR. The head sets are pretty expensive, and not to mention that its probably unhealthy to put a screen that close to your eyes.. However, they should consider having a feature where you can walk through the zoo in first person, and look at what you made.

VR? As far as I know, VR's only for viewing purposes, not for building things. I bet it'll a pain in the butt trying to build a zoo with a glasses and a set of remotes. All sorts of hazards could happen... like knocking things off and wrecking your room.

VR? As far as I know, VR's only for viewing purposes, not for building things. I bet it'll a pain in the butt trying to build a zoo with a glasses and a set of remotes. All sorts of hazards could happen... like knocking things off and wrecking your room.

VR can be used to play normal games too, as you can just hook the headset up to the pc and use the keyboard and mouse. Due to this though, it would just be playing the game normally with goggles on instead of staring at a pc screen.

Top Bottom