Beagle Point this weekend, anyone?

Scubastevo83 and myself are setting off to Colonia, spend a wee while buying modules and giving the ships a shakedown before departure Saturday morning.
Figure now is good a time as any, be back in the bubble prior to any Q1 ‘Beyond’ releases.
If you have the itch and don’t want to go alone, there’s support in numbers.
Scuba in his DBX, myself in my AspX anticipate being home before Christmas.
Let us know if you fancy joining in and venturing out with us.
o7

I’m central US time Shark.
I’d like to hit all four points eventually, or come back via the eastern arm. Depends on the space madness and creeping dread.

Crossed the Abyss yet?
If you’re still there when Scuba and I get there, we can work on closing that gap together.
The CG in Colonia might delay me by a day.

Ladabalbasa.
Grab 20 data delivery missions from those nice folks. They run around 1.3 million to 1.7 million each.
So, about 30m for zero cargo space.
But make sure you have an empty rack to accept the rewards.

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator
Crossed the Abyss yet?
If you’re still there when Scuba and I get there, we can work on closing that gap together.
The CG in Colonia might delay me by a day.

Nope keep getting failed plot routes again after it was all good for a while.....

Edit: Managed to get moving again, 12kly. :)

Last edited:
Ladabalbasa.
Grab 20 data delivery missions from those nice folks. They run around 1.3 million to 1.7 million each.
So, about 30m for zero cargo space.
But make sure you have an empty rack to accept the rewards.

Well can't land there I use L landing pad any other place to get missions to colonia ??

Made it.
Now to turn around, I hear Pleiades needs help.
DRC_ByCVoAAnEEU

Myself and another CMDR are out there right now. Equip for long space flight out of Station help.

Colonia is VERY quiet no hassles out here at all from other CMDRS... since I've only ran into 1 in the last 5 days.

Faster route: Colonia Connection Highway or the 2 month route (which I took) and explored on the way.

Gary

Top Bottom