Beginner looking for help and people to play with

Hey guys, this game seems really cool but has a huge learning curve. I'd like to play with people instead of just going on google or youtube everytime i have a simple question. Let me know if your willing to take this fledgling pilot as your new recruit!. (Ps4)

Last edited:
Have you done the training modules?
Yeah i did all of them. But after that I've found myself doing courier missions cause those seem to be the only ones i know i can do. I took a "Take down known pirate" off the mission board and idk what to do. I think i gotta scan something but im not sure how. This game is really cool. And i am determined to get the hang of it haha

There are lots of wings/groups on discord check it out... you can ask to join any group... use a PS4 group lots of CMDRs will give their help....great community...

Hey guys, this game seems really cool but has a huge learning curve. I'd like to play with people instead of just going on google or youtube everytime i have a simple question. Let me know if your willing to take this fledgling pilot as your new recruit!
It would be helpful to know which platform (PC, XBox, PS) you are playing on. o7

It would be helpful to know which platform (PC, XBox, PS) you are playing on. o7

1580061322683.png

(not trying to be snappy, just testing out lightshot :D)
(btw welcome mac and cheese!)

Ha Ha Ha! aren't we all! Its a bit of a learning curve... and fun all the way...especially when your ass gets blown out of space! I use my mobile for discord app...seems to work...though I have yet to connect with anyone! Special...yup I joined your club!

Ha Ha Ha! aren't we all! Its a bit of a learning curve... and fun all the way...especially when your gets blown out of space! I use my mobile for discord app...seems to work...though I have yet to connect with anyone! Special...yup I joined your club!
My username on there is mac attack. Send me a request brotha

I am on PC so, GOOGLE is also your friend and almost anything you need to know can be found by Googling "(thing you need to know), Elite Dangerous". o7

Top Bottom