Behavior Update Question

When the update arrives for this Summer, will the behavioral updates for the dinosaurs (like spinosaurs feeding from fish dispensers, pachys fighting small carnivores, etc.) replace any of the existing behaviors or is it going to be randomizing?

When the update is installed the changes will take place for everything effected. This means that you should pay attention to the Spinosaurids already in your parks to make sure they are still happy with their enclosures.
True, but I meant to say will there be replacements to existing interaction slots with feeders (for spinos) and small carnivores (for pachys)
1. Will spinosaurs rely more on fish feeders?

2. Will the instant kill sequence with the raptors and dilos and the feet nipping by the troodons on the pachys be replaced with the pachys squaring off or will they be randomizing sequences.

Last edited:
True, but I meant to say will there be replacements to existing interaction slots with feeders (for spinos) and small carnivores (for pachys)
1. Will spinosaurs rely more on fish feeders?

2. Will the instant kill sequence with the raptors and dilos and the feet nipping by the troodons on the pachys be replaced with the pachys squaring off or will they be randomizing sequences.
For the first question, i believe that Spinosaurids will eat from both meat and fish feeders, they didn't mention which one they will favorise.
As for the second question, i think they made it very clear that we will be getting a new mechanic, where pachycephalosaurids will take a fighting stance against small carnivores, so that means they won't have the old animations of running away and being eaten ( unless it is a finisher when the small carnivor wins ).

color me surprised if its anything additional, but the spinosaurids should just have an extra comfort need (water amount) and will just be able to eat from fish feeders in addition to meat. so of course in sandbox they would be exactly the same really with the comfort options off.

it would be nice maybe if they prioritzed or only ate for fish, and maybe even less of a chance to hunt dinos, for a behavior change but i think thats it.

Top Bottom