Behold... The Fuel Rats' Logo

Oh look; another thread to advertise the wonderful, Fuel Rats Corporation/Mafia. Except this time; they offer proof, that they have taken over the Galaxy completely.

They get together a collection of complete nut-cases and tell them to make the biggest advert in the Galaxy and they go and do just that! I wonder how many times those OCD pilots, for got to check their fuel gauges and star types ahead?

I have said it before. They run a 'We scratch your back and then we own you'. type of system and look what they have forced their poor victims to do.

Nice work guys.

Oh look; another thread to advertise the wonderful, Fuel Rats Corporation/Mafia. Except this time; they offer proof, that they have taken over the Galaxy completely.

They get together a collection of complete nut-cases and tell them to make the biggest advert in the Galaxy and they go and do just that! I wonder how many times those OCD pilots, for got to check their fuel gauges and star types ahead?

I have said it before. They run a 'We scratch your back and then we own you'. type of system and look what they have forced their poor victims to do.

Nice work guys.

You mean you didn't read the small print? What small print? Well - you have to fly to the 1,622 individual systems used to plot the logo to find it written in smoke trails around each star but basically ... ahh, you know what? don't worry about it ... just sign here _____________________

;)

Last edited:

Deleted member 110222

D
Pretty sure OP has the single highest post:rep ratio on the forum now. Just looked and if I done my maths right it's just over 1:1000.

Top Bottom