Behold... The Fuel Rats' Logo

Oh see, now the Galactic Police (an alien race who never bothered with us until now) will be chapping at Fuel Rat HQ, issuing a fine for a squllion credits for galactic vandalism. And thus the price of fish will rise to unfeasible limits, many will starve, there'll be a bubble-sized famine, rioting in the stations, failure of diplomacy, open war declared... the end of human civilization.

I hope you're happy 'Fuel Rats'. This'll be all on you.

(Awesome job... you're all mad!)

Not much to say, except a big thank you for everyone who got involved, it wasn't an easy task, so thank you again for your patience and your dedication into this project.

Thanks a lot to those who shared the project and helped me find participants, particularly Lave Radio, Malic_VR and Paige Harvey (I think you were the author of the post on the @EliteDangerous twitter acc).

A huge thank you also goes to CMDR Orvidius, who designed a wonderful website to create videos like the one you're about to see : https://edastro.com/vid/new

And of course, thank you to all the Rats for their amazing work (as far as I know, no-one had to call any of them while doing the logo).

Behold,

Wow that is really awesome :eek:
Gratulation to all cmdrs involved [up]

booyah.png

It never ceases to amaze me the things people do in this game, or indeed the things people work out they can do.

For all the crap people throw at this game and FDEV things like this are a testament to what a wonderful thing they have created, and all the wonderful things people do in it and those wonderful people themselves.

+1

This is entirely on commanders doing something because a) they still could and b) had nothing to do with Frontier and instead is recognising yet another group who do things for the betterment of the community.

Things like this are a testament to people determined to make the best of it; regardless of what the developer does.

That warmed even my cold, cold heart.

Graffiti all over the galaxy. Mischievous. Marvelous. [up]

Top Bottom