PvP Behold, the great Fdev Ganker filter..

You either quit lawful, or play long enough to become the villain...
I was always unlawful. Not in the sense of being a ganker, but unlawful in the sense that I don't let anyone else tell me how I should play, especially not any silly rules or treaties that players have decided amongst themselves and somehow expect me to abide by them, and I'll happily stir the pot and do exactly what you told me not to do purely to make the point that you don't get to tell me what to do.

When it comes to a lot of forum arguments, that tends to put me on the side of the gankers more often than not, since they also don't hold to anyone's rules of engagement but their own. They're gonna do what they're gonna do, you can prepare accordingly or not, but don't expect your unenforcable rules to protect you in places where your shields aren't up to the task.

I was always unlawful. Not in the sense of being a ganker, but unlawful in the sense that I don't let anyone else tell me how I should play, especially not any silly rules or treaties that players have decided amongst themselves and somehow expect me to abide by them, and I'll happily stir the pot and do exactly what you told me not to do purely to make the point that you don't get to tell me what to do.

When it comes to a lot of forum arguments, that tends to put me on the side of the gankers more often than not, since they also don't hold to anyone's rules of engagement but their own. They're gonna do what they're gonna do, you can prepare accordingly or not, but don't expect your unenforcable rules to protect you in places where your shields aren't up to the task.

Best part about being an outlaw is learning laws are for other people. ;)

Phisto and I were hanging around in Colonia in supercruise when the Ambassador of one of the groups opposing us the most jumped in with a trade Python. Suffice to say a trade Python stands no chance against a FdL and a PvP Corvette :devilish:
That makes it sound like a dishonorable gank.
Surely.... I mean... you would not have... could not have... ganked the guy.

Top Bottom