PvP Being the anchor is a challange but fun...

It's definitely good flying, no doubt.

But what makes you think the situations are sufficiently equivalent? As far as I can tell, the pilots that were against you are not as good nor as well equipped as the ones in Akuma's video. For instance, the chaff seemed far more effective in your situation.

lmao are u for real dude? you watched all that, and all you got to talk about is his chaff?

stop pretending, anyone who watches both videos can see the differences. There's nothing special about stacking boosters and spinning around while you boost in a predictable manner, that "strategy" is actually a meme people mock for it's complete lack of effectiveness. Real evasion is a little more complicated than that...

Selective parsing of what I wrote...

And beside, since when are we talking about the strategy?
Have you heard of the idiom "Moving the goalposts"?

We are talking about outcomes and evidences.

Last edited:
It's definitely good flying, no doubt.

But what makes you think the situations are sufficiently equivalent? As far as I can tell, the pilots that were against you are not as good nor as well equipped as the ones in Akuma's video. For instance, the chaff seemed far more effective in your situation.
Are you calling 51th bad??? And by the numbers discrepancy, less than half as good as those outlaw pilots??

Are you calling 51th bad??? And by the numbers discrepancy, less than half as good as those outlaw pilots??

My "Not as good as top tier PvPers" vs. Your "bad". Jumping to conclusions?

The situations are not comparable, so your simple math logic doesn't work either.

Throw a square root in there and you might be able to trick some folks?
The situation is no different, you just thought you had a good comeback with the whole "top tier outlaws" but you didn't and now you backtrack to "the situations aren't they same" when they are exactly the same. The 51th pilots are worse and what akuma did is easy.

Hmm, no.

The fact that I asked you why you felt that the situation was similar enough, indicates that I was about to make that point unless you had a believable answer. Clearly, you did not.

In case you haven't realized yet, I've set you up. Re read my Navy seal copy pasta ;)

Hmm, no.

The fact that I asked you why you felt that the situation was similar enough, indicates that I was about to make that point unless you had a believable answer. Clearly, you did not.

In case you haven't realized yet, I've set you up. Re read my Navy seal copy pasta ;)
Backtrack for me baby

Akuma makes hit opponents look good [... Blah blah...]

There, spelled it out.

:ROFLMAO: This made my day. Thank you!
I wasn't expecting such an interesting turn of events. I'm sure you didn't mean it this way but too tempting to pass on ;)

Reading help: now we "know" that the top tier PvPer are not simply good, they just look good?! :unsure:

Last edited:
what the hell is your problem actually? akuma flew only with 4 shield boosters to the other he was permanently at the anchor. lekeno just wanted to express that they are bad to compare situations, why is a barrel opened like that? i don't even see that he called the 51th bad. my god, some have to make an elephant out of every mosquito.

I
what the hell is your problem actually? akuma flew only with 4 shield boosters to the other he was permanently at the anchor. lekeno just wanted to express that they are bad to compare situations, why is a barrel opened like that? i don't even see that he called the 51th bad. my god, some have to make an elephant out of every mosquito.
I was ridiculing his rubbish comeback

What I can say... I think it's clear you are not reading between the lines. Anyway, I think the point has been proven.

More proof that you don't get it.

Your argument is pointless, these situations are not comparable. Trying to make them so is just leaving you in an odd position, of which we have seen quite a few examples already.

But if you insist, be my guest, it just keeps getting better.

More proof that you don't get it.

Your argument is pointless, these situations are not comparable. Trying to make them so is just leaving you in an odd position, of which we have seen quite a few examples already.

But if you insist, be my guest, it just keeps getting better.
Why aren't they comparable, gives some reasons

:ROFLMAO: This made my day. Thank you!
I wasn't expecting such an interesting turn of events. I'm sure you didn't mean it this way but too tempting to pass on ;)

Reading help: now we "know" that the top tier PvPer are not simply good, they just look good?! :unsure:

LeKeno, buddy....this is just getting ridiculous. I'm actually starting to get a little embarrassed for you. You should have just admitted the obvious about 2 pages ago.

Last edited:
Top Bottom