PvP Being the anchor is a challange but fun...

I'm glad that you realized that it is indeed getting ridiculous.
You are right that I should have admitted the obvious 2 pages ago:

- We all know that he is a great pilot but that doesn't allow him to rain on anyone's parade without being called on it.

We play a game, there is no need for any of this ridiculous out-of game bickering. We are not the ones who are starting these pointless debates.
Your jab at my plugin is one example of that too. But funnily enough it's actually an endorsement at this point ;)

I'm glad that you realized that it is indeed getting ridiculous.
You are right that I should have admitted the obvious 2 pages ago:

- We all know that he is a great pilot but that doesn't allow him to rain on anyone's parade without being called on it.

We play a game, there is no need for any of this ridiculous out-of game bickering. We are not the ones who are starting these pointless debates.
Your jab at my plugin is one example of that too. But funnily enough it's actually an endorsement at this point ;)

Stung a bit, did it? How are the responses in this thread an endorsement for IP harvesting?

"IP harvesting"... I feel sorry for you because it's clear that you don't know what you are talking about.
You have been drinking the kool-aid...

I have higher expectations of you.

Last edited:

The Replicated Man

T
Well this was a juicy read. Lekeno, show me on the stuffed FDL where the bad Nomad pilot touched you.

In all seriousness though, I've fought Yamato in wingfights and he is quite evasive, very hard to hit with fixed guns.
I've also fought Akuma. Yamato is by far more evasive.

That being said, I didn't come here to compare ship evasiveness between two pvp pilots. They are both decent pilots in their own regard.
Enough of this "Look at me I am better than you" and let's get back to just playing the game.

Regardless of how you look at it, or whatever sense of superiority you believe you have, what do you gain by attempting to argue with someone who will not listen?

I mean Elite's PvP scenario is Rock Paper Scissors right now and has been for a good while. "Look at me, So evasive, Rocking double chaff and fast regen bi weaves against gimballed scrubs" Of course you are going to get out. Does that make you good? No. You are just running a hard counter to the pilots you are fighting. Simple as pie.

Goes the same for 8 Nomads attempting to gank a Anaconda. The anaconda gets out. Does that make the Anaconda good? No. Does that make the Gankers good? No.

You can't compare both scenarios.

:ROFLMAO: This made my day. Thank you!
I wasn't expecting such an interesting turn of events. I'm sure you didn't mean it this way but too tempting to pass on ;)

Reading help: now we "know" that the top tier PvPer are not simply good, they just look good?! :unsure:

If they aren't good then how come they keep beating you unless you have 3:1 odds?
Your arguments are starting to sound like you're clutching at straws here.

Arguendo

Volunteer Moderator
<mod hat on>
This thread isn't really going any place good. Let's see if we can change that, eh?
<mod hat off>

Getting shot at by the entire of 51th, that's 8 and rising to 10 when the cutter's wing gets there for over 1:30 and having been shot at beforehand and having actually done damage beforehand, also not highwaking lol. Man your comments really do look funny now don't they, chin up though

Great video. Really enjoyed how you got shields back and then later low waked right as they got missiles inbound.

Regardless of how you look at it, or whatever sense of superiority you believe you have, what do you gain by attempting to argue with someone who will not listen?

Had I known of the stubbornness and reading comprehension issues, I probably wouldn't have attempted. Now we all know.

I mean Elite's PvP scenario is Rock Paper Scissors right now and has been for a good while. "Look at me, So evasive, Rocking double chaff and fast regen bi weaves against gimballed scrubs" Of course you are going to get out. Does that make you good? No. You are just running a hard counter to the pilots you are fighting. Simple as pie.

You can't compare both scenarios.

Exactly. That's the level headed discussion we can't have apparently.

If they aren't good then how come they keep beating you unless you have 3:1 odds?
Your arguments are starting to sound like you're clutching at straws here.

Exactly, except that it is not my argument. You can't pretend that it's Akuma who are making them look good since we all know that they are very good pilots.

Thanks for making that obvious.

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
Arguendo can open this again, but since the sniping is continuing even after warnings I'll just closet this thread for the time being.

Arguendo

Volunteer Moderator
I've cleaned up some of the posts here.
Stick to the topic. Stop discussing users or players. This is not a meme thread. And in general, behave.
The God of Dodo is never far away.

So much biowaste about nothing written by so many. This community is getting worse by the year. Mature gamers arguing like kids, throwing toys out of the pram over a game. Y'all need to chill. Life is complicated enough and games are there to relax. None of you are top pilots, nor aces, you are virtual pilots in a virtual universe.
This are top pilots and I salute them o7
Source: https://youtu.be/7Y7cujSiqW4

the attackers in my video used mostly plasma rail meta. so i had to evade multiple approaches from different vectors to avoid plasma volleys and chaff didnt help at all.
you cant do much versus hitscan though which is the reason i had to go out after that time. and it was rather close...

ryan_m

Banned
the attackers in my video used mostly plasma rail meta. so i had to evade multiple approaches from different vectors to avoid plasma volleys and chaff didnt help at all.
you cant do much versus hitscan though which is the reason i had to go out after that time. and it was rather close...

Like I said earlier, let me know if you guys want lessons on how to do it. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean it can't be done.

Here's a free tip: spinning in exactly the same way for a minute straight until you high wake isn't how you do it.

Next tip will cost you.
oh you didnt even see my flight vector. hmm i will activate dustbuster next time then it is better visible...

Top Bottom