Best and Worst animals in Zoo

It would frustrate the developers to go searching through each of the ideas as the pages will grow to about 100 pages. :) So putting it all in one area is to organize and make it easier for developer and fans to see what has been made. This post if you check my mega wish list thread is for the idea. :)

I spent hours yesterday setting it all up so i don't have time to list every single detail there is. :( I also am using my free time to do this as I got work and i could have use my free hours to do something else but choose to help the developer and the community on this.

Can my post please be organize and centralize in one place as everyone make a suggestion and wishlist is doing it in the wishlist section and I made this post so i can link it to this thread below. Thank! :)

It would frustrate the developers to go searching through each of the ideas as the pages will grow to about 100 pages. :) So putting it all in one area is to organize and make it easier for developer and fans to see what has been made. This post if you check my mega wish list thread is for the idea. :)

I spent hours yesterday setting it all up so i don't have time to list every single detail there is. :( I also am using my free time to do this as I got work and i could have use my free hours to do something else but choose to help the developer and the community on this.
It's the Community Managers task to inform the developers what is generally being asked by the community and what's being posted in the wishlists thread.
If you scan the forums regularly it's not that hard to keep track of what's being posted.
Developers do also read these forums of course.

But that's not the issue here, what my colleague Sir. Tj is saying here is that it would be a whole lot better to explain why you posted this link.
Just a vague title and a link to a list of animals isn't very informative, hence why I moved it to the Animals Forum.

Can my post please be organize and centralize in one place as everyone make a suggestion and wishlist is doing it in the wishlist section and I made this post so i can link it to this thread below. Thank! :)
Sorry but that thread will stay in General Discussions, the Wishlists Forum is only for as the title says people's wishlists and ideas for the game.

This is part of the wish list Lora if you have a look at post with wish list they make sometimes a general suggestion. But as i said i put this so I can compile all the wish list made from the community. Its for the community. :) Its why i spent so long doing it.

And this link is a wish list as i l just wanted it in one area as i can get one sentence description if you want but as i said would you or anyone be willing to help me do this? As I am just doing this in my spare time for the community and developers and other games have what I done. :) if this was just a single thread then i understand but i am making a mega thread with all the wishlist from the community as well as my own so it why i am being specific here. Its not just random thread on ideas. :)

If you click on the link the details are they that is why i posted it.

So can I please repost it back if you understand what I am doing and if you want a sentence i will put one in.

You do realize that if you're going to add everything what is going to be posted that this thread is going to very long over time?
But I will ask Tj and the other moderators if we can allow it to stay in the wishlists forum.
Reposting it we cannot allow, as it's moderated but what we can do is move it back if the other moderators are okay with it.

Its why in the main thread i got reserve so i can keep it organize so it does not run down your screen for ages! :) I will try and main it as long as possible of when i have time or if someone can help it can be mantain but over time it will vanish as it won't be sticky if not possible. so thanks if moderator and admin can sticky it when its the right time.

Oh can you ask if the main thread can be sticky as that is the important one so not so important with this thread.

Top Bottom