Best game ever

EVER!

Change my mind. you can’t.

Today’s livestream restored my faith in FDev. Elite Dangerous is (IMO) the best game ever made. I can’t wait to see what 2020 brings.

I hope its servers stay online as long as the Guardian terminals.

I only started playing in May 2018 and I can’t get enough. I have about 600 or 700 hours in game, I’m double (nearly triple) elite, and I still feel as though there’s not enough hours in the day to do all the things I want to do in Elite.

Elite is GREAT. FDev are GREAT. And this community is THE BEST.

Who’s with me??

Attachments

• 1555618073770.png
    1555618073770.png
    329 KB · Views: 83
I don't believe it's the best game ever (no game has ever been the "best ever" for me, so this isn't saying anything about Elite); but today's live stream did have a lot of really nice changes. I really like the new player experience they've set up.

EVER!

Change my mind. you can’t.

Today’s livestream restored my faith in FDev. Elite Dangerous is (IMO) the best game ever made. I can’t wait to see what 2020 brings.

I hope its servers stay online as long as the Guardian terminals.

I only started playing in May 2018 and I can’t get enough. I have about 600 or 700 hours in game, I’m double (nearly triple) elite, and I still feel as though there’s not enough hours in the day to do all the things I want to do in Elite.

Elite is GREAT. FDev are GREAT. And this community is THE BEST.

Who’s with me??

Waaaaay to much positivity in this post, aaargh it hurts my eyes...........

Glad you like it though :)

But is it better than Tetris? ;)

I like this game and tonight's presentation was done very well. But the unresolved issues list continues to grow.

I'm not kidding myself any longer, yes there are plenty of things I'd like to see fixed or changed but ED became my number one game at GPP and this never changed.
I do take breakes but it always manages to draw me back in, more then 2500 hours played and still going, no other game ever gave me so much fun.

I'm seriously hooked no matter how hard I try to deny it.

DDastardly00

D
ED is a terrible game, and way too time consuming. It needs fast travel, autopilot and a drone mode that plays the game for you for it to be any good.

Image result for here to pick a fight

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed, best game ever.

I have thousands of hours in... and I wish there was more to do and more places to do them, things to buy and things to blowup.

I've been burnt out for months... I wish I wasn't.

Only Frontier can change that.

Top Bottom