Best Grind

Except the bubble to Colonia that got nerfed its Still the same old ones...
Once you get the allied status with the factions you take passengers from the pay is low, thats the catch...
Untill you do that, the pay is rubbish you must do the low pay stuff untill high pay is given out with allied status...

Never tried these new mechanics like undock computer or autopilot, but in theory you could make heep loads of money, doing nothing now, Im I right? You still have to pick passangers and jump, but thats about it, isnt it?

I use it on times if I am busy doing something else as well you can just let it get on with it. I am looking to do the LQ Hyrdae run to Rhiea or I jused to love the Sothis run

Void Opal core mining and Dual Painite Hotspot mining makes all other money making outlets really useless.
But there are lots and lots of people who HATE anything to do with mining, which is there choice, which is why they ask for Passenger mission grinds as they have Zero to do with that tedium of mining for even a micro second and just like Explorers and combat only players who won't go mining... nore will any of these players ever touch a mining laser
I use it on times if I am busy doing something else as well you can just let it get on with it. I am looking to do the LQ Hyrdae run to Rhiea or I jused to love the Sothis run
Yep all the New flight aids on a Passenger ship make the mission very easy... To easy for some players... you wont hit the beluga on the entry slot so offen using ADC..
So its all about making money running a taxi in a loop to the same single location over and over...

But there are lots and lots of people who HATE anything to do with mining, which is there choice, which is why they ask for Passenger mission grinds as they have Zero to do with that tedium of mining for even a micro second and just like Explorers and combat only players who won't go mining... nore will any of these players ever touch a mining laser
I've got a feeling that fleet carriers might change their ideas about mining. My guess is that the mining buff was put there specifically to get the credits for one, which you will need to get all your stuff away from the bubble when the next wave of Thargoids come to take over this space.

I don't use the meta methods.

First of all, the only cabin type worth anything imo is First Class, unless you are running Luxury tourist destination missions in a Beluga. First Class can hold better passenger types, and gets you the most credits when you are Allied with local factions.

The magical number is 54 First Class. There are no single bulk missions that require more than 54 cabins. That's 4 class 6 and a class 5, or 3 class 6 and 3 class 5. Type 7, Beluga, Conda, Cutter can run them easy.

I am allied with every faction in Cubeo, and I'll often get 48-54 capacity bulk missions to Borrelly Hub in Purungarawn (about 150k ls away from the star) or to two different stations in Lambda-1 Tucanae (both of which are over 150k ls away from the star). It takes about 8-10 minutes to make the run, and I get anywhere from 8 million to 20 million credits each time.

If I don't get a good bulk mission I get enough VIP groups going to one of the stations above to make really good credits, sometimes more than I would get for the bulk mission. For example, the VIP's can be worth 2-4 million each. If I'm in a Type 7 and I get lucky and fill all 6 cabins, that can be 12-24 million credits on average.

Again, the run takes anywhere from 8-10 minutes. Maybe 12 if you are a bit slow on occasion. Stations 150k ls away don't really take as much time to get to as many people think.

I made enough money to buy my first Cutter this way. Other methods might net you a bit more credits on average, but First Class bulk is underrated and overlooked.

I didn't do the numbers but I used a Python that could take 100 passengers in Economy class. When I transported passengers from a burning station to the rescue ship.
I would say 5 to 10 minutes per run (depending on how fast you can dock and load the passengers), often a time bonus (more than the actual fare). Total money depends how good you choose your fare or if you just take them from the top.

I didn't do the numbers but I used a Python that could take 100 passengers in Economy class. When I transported passengers from a burning station to the rescue ship.
I would say 5 to 10 minutes per run (depending on how fast you can dock and load the passengers), often a time bonus (more than the actual fare). Total money depends how good you choose your fare or if you just take them from the top.
When burning stations were a thing (currently disabled) they were a rank grind and not very high paying... around 300K at the most per mission...
current passenger missions pay 4million a single trip and you take about 8 each time per run...
Burning stations were for rank not realy for credits...

So @Jenko1973
Let us know how you get on in taking rep rewards to get to allied instead of credits and how many runs it took in the python at robigo mines out post to get allied with all three factions.... ( Its an outpost so you still need the python as max size ship on medium pad... )

Top Bottom