Patch Notes Update Beta 2.01 available now

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
In windows 7 they are here for me.
C:\Users\myname\Local Settings\Frontier_Developments\Products\FORC-FDEV-D-1002

Going to try and delete some latest ones again and see if I can get back in and grab a screeny for people to see who haven't got in yet while they wait for 2.02

Interestingly I have a FDEV-D-1001 from july and 1002, 1002 has recent timestamps in it, thought i'd mention other in case relevant to the bug

Update - the team is still plugging away. A new thread will be posted in just a moment detailing the next update. It's on its way! Should fix the majority of problems with B2.01.

Wow..your really fast guys. Right now in another Thread I said I'm going to play another game for tonight...then I read this. Lol :D

Installed beta 2.01 and initially got "client out of date" message. Installed it again and now can only get a red Start button. Can play the tutorials as they're local. Clear Save is also showing in red. Thanks for all your work so far guys. Andy

Did anybody mention before, that the button for Blur = OFF turns blur on and ON turns it off? I played around with the "millions" of grafic adjustments. It's probably fixed hours ago, I know :)

Wish there was a Revert button so I can bring back beta 1 while u guys work things out with this one. Clearly a little rushed

I still can not get in to the online game I downloaded 2.01 logged in and its still red on the start online option so what is up with this?

Tiggo

Banned
Wish there was a Revert button so I can bring back beta 1 while u guys work things out with this one. Clearly a little rushed

no there is nothing "rushed" there is no "rushed" in a beta development. the versions are out there, and them not working is normal, they need to test these versions out of home.

beta 2.01

Can't get online.....

do you HAVE to complete to the tutorials? (bit drunk so excuse me ineptness....btw took me 6 attempts to type that..)

I get the "Start" bit in red :(

Beta 2.0 was working very well and stable for me in solo mode before the 2.01 patch. Just got my Viper :)

Shok.

no... the connection to servers are just borked atm. You're unlikely to manage to connect tonight...

From what I gather it's very random... and the messages are also not very consistent...sometimes the game tells you your client is too old sometimes its too new..sometimes you can't connect at all.

Soon™ ... but to be fair I think they are having major issues because atm it's a total mess.

Its not just you mate!

There been various error messages and what you have described experienced by lots of people.

Read in a thread that 2.02 is coming soon - although it wasn't an official source - so not sure.

I have managed to get on a couple of times but it kick me out back to start menu - its either red or am unconnected/wont connect to server!

Did anybody mention before, that the button for Blur = OFF turns blur on and ON turns it off? I played around with the "millions" of grafic adjustments. It's probably fixed hours ago, I know :)

Just tested this and you're right, the button is reversed. It looks terrible with the "Off" setting which is actually on!

no there is nothing "rushed" there is no "rushed" in a beta development. the versions are out there, and them not working is normal, they need to test these versions out of home.

Looks like they've just deployed new server software. My 2.01 client is "too old" :)
So work is going on.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom