Beta competition and info

Zac Antonaci

Head of Communications
Frontier
Hey everyone,

The Planet Coaster Beta is only a few days away; we hope you’re as excited as we are to get your hands on the game! There were a few things we wanted to let you know about ahead of the big update on Wednesday.

Scenarios

As mentioned previously, there will be two different scenarios in the Beta with the rest of the scenarios in the game at launch (November 17). By playing these during Beta you will really help us balance and tweak the game so that both the final versions of these scenarios and the full set of additional ones are challenging and rewarding on Nov 17.

Competition time: In order to give you even more of an incentive to test these, we are challenging you to take on our more challenging scenario – The Monolith! Complete this scenario with 3 stars then you can enter yourself into a prize draw to win a Planet Coaster goodie bag!

Simply take a screenshot of your 3 star victory of the scenario and send an email to community@frontier.co.uk with the title “I beat The Monolith”, explaining how you did it – we will pick a winner at random on November 17. Terms and conditions are at the bottom of this post.

More to watch

We also want to give you a heads up that there are a few video makers and master builders who we’ve been able to sneak onto a press pre-beta build. This means that from 2PM tomorrow you might start seeing a few videos or news articles going live. This will help give you even more video content to watch and enjoy before the Beta update is finalised on November 9.

Finally, don’t forget to tune in to tonight’s livestream with Bo, Jonny Watts, and Sam Denney at 7PM GMT on our official YouTube channel as they talk in more depth about the awesome new features and rides coming to the Beta on Wednesday November 9. We hope to see you there!

Beat The Monolith Competition: Terms and conditions

• Complete ‘The Monolith” challenge with 3 Stars and email a screenshot to "community@frontier.co.uk" with the title "I Beat The Monolith" to be entered into the competition.
• You may enter only once
• The winner will be randomly selected from list of every valid entry
• Entries must be received by 10:00 GMT (AM) on November 17, 2016
• Selected winner will be contact via email used to enter to obtain delivery details for contest

I'm gonna get those three stars! [big grin]
2822_original.jpg

Ooh a goodie bag. Any idea what could be in it? [big grin]

I guess goodies. [haha]

Last edited:
Damn, now I wanna have a go at it too. However due to the overwhelming sales they already had, the competition should be stiff.

Good food, good people, good goodie bags (in the Jokers voice).

Challenge accepted! (in Barney Stinson's voice)

I might do this, depends on how hard it is getting the 1st star in it is.

Might be easy, but then getting the 2nd one might be harder, and so on ;-)

Top Bottom