Better city biome

The new city biome found in recent update is underwhelming.

What's the point of a city that only appears in one corner of park? 95% of this "city biome" is green hills and trees!

Not only that, but the tiny clump of city doesn't look great, it's chunky and a bit ugly. I appreciate the city sounds that come with it, but apart from that it's quite useless for the intention of making a city park.

I don't think animated cars are needed either for a city biome. A good city biome would be static, more polish and realism in the buildings, lit windows at night, with a hazy background city in distance with some foreground buildings. Perhaps there's a limitation of biomes that prevents a full 360 city. I wouldn't want framerate to be reduced by a more complex biome, but if there's no performance cost, then a full 360 city is what the suggestion is.

The new city biome found in recent update is underwhelming.

What's the point of a city that only appears in one corner of park? 95% of this "city biome" is green hills and trees!

Not only that, but the tiny clump of city doesn't look great, it's chunky and a bit ugly. I appreciate the city sounds that come with it, but apart from that it's quite useless for the intention of making a city park.

I don't think animated cars are needed either for a city biome. A good city biome would be static, more polish and realism in the buildings, lit windows at night, with a hazy background city in distance with some foreground buildings. Perhaps there's a limitation of biomes that prevents a full 360 city. I wouldn't want framerate to be reduced by a more complex biome, but if there's no performance cost, then a full 360 city is what the suggestion is.
Maybe they should take inspiration from real city amusement parks, such as Liseberg in Sweden.

Top Bottom