General Gameplay Better management and more complex of the park

Your Feature Request / Idea
We need a better customization and complexity of the park. The only concern is to build attractions, food and entertainment buildings to get 5 guest stars. It's too simple to be a management game.

Only adding all this management would become great:

-Establish the price of park tickets. Why was not this added at the launch? A game of theme parks without being able to change the price of tickets?

-Establish the price of attractions. We can change the price of the food and entertainment buildings, in addition to the gyrosphere, but not the one in the viewing gallery and the viewpoints. Why? If they are attractions. It is something that is not understood.

- Cleaning rooms and cleaners damn it. Why is the park always clean despite having hundreds of people walking and dirtying the ground everywhere? We also need employees in their uniforms walking with the guests and working. JWE is a park without employees. Only the rangers and that's it.

-Public toilets. I do not think it is necessary to explain this. The guests who are not going to eat or to buy do they have to enter those buildings to be able to go to the service? This does not make sense and less in a park as big as this one. We need public toilets and that you can establish your cost for the guests.

-Rest areas. A kind of mini parks so that people can rest from so much walking and be able to slightly increase the transport score.

As you can see, I do not ask much and it is not something that is complicated to do. By adding these few things you already have a much more complex and authentic guest satisfaction without being tedious.

Your Feature Request / Idea
We need a better customization and complexity of the park. The only concern is to build attractions, food and entertainment buildings to get 5 guest stars. It's too simple to be a management game.

Only adding all this management would become great:

-Establish the price of park tickets. Why was not this added at the launch? A game of theme parks without being able to change the price of tickets?

-Establish the price of attractions. We can change the price of the food and entertainment buildings, in addition to the gyrosphere, but not the one in the viewing gallery and the viewpoints. Why? If they are attractions. It is something that is not understood.

- Cleaning rooms and cleaners damn it. Why is the park always clean despite having hundreds of people walking and dirtying the ground everywhere? We also need employees in their uniforms walking with the guests and working. JWE is a park without employees. Only the rangers and that's it.

-Public toilets. I do not think it is necessary to explain this. The guests who are not going to eat or to buy do they have to enter those buildings to be able to go to the service? This does not make sense and less in a park as big as this one. We need public toilets and that you can establish your cost for the guests.

-Rest areas. A kind of mini parks so that people can rest from so much walking and be able to slightly increase the transport score.

As you can see, I do not ask much and it is not something that is complicated to do. By adding these few things you already have a much more complex and authentic guest satisfaction without being tedious.

I totally agree! But I don't think people need to pay to use the viewing galleries etc.

I totally agree! But I don't think people need to pay to use the viewing galleries etc.
Well, they are attractions, for me they should be paid. Anyway, all the suggestions I have put this that you mention is the one that matters least to me. It was to add even more personalization to the attractions.

The price of the tickets and the cleaning of the park do not seem to me options to consider but obligations that must be added.

Well, they are attractions, for me they should be paid. Anyway, all the suggestions I have put this that you mention is the one that matters least to me. It was to add even more personalization to the attractions.

The price of the tickets and the cleaning of the park do not seem to me options to consider but obligations that must be added.

You don't pay to go on platforms to watch the animals in a regular zoo either. :D

Totally agree about the ticket prices etc. though. Seems weird it's not implemented from the get-go.

You don't pay to go on platforms to watch the animals in a regular zoo either. :D

Totally agree about the ticket prices etc. though. Seems weird it's not implemented from the get-go.

It might be greedy, but this is a park that’s owned by InGen; a company that seeks to make as much money as possible from anything related to their dinosaurs, from attractions to see the animals to hotels for guests to stay in, and from overpriced onesies from gift stores to selling the dinosaurs as bio-weapons.

It might be greedy, but this is a park that’s owned by InGen; a company that seeks to make as much money as possible from anything related to their dinosaurs, from attractions to see the animals to hotels for guests to stay in, and from overpriced onesies from gift stores to selling the dinosaurs as bio-weapons.

Actually, Masrani Global controls Jurassic World.

Actually, it’s the Hammond Foundation that controls Jurassic World in JWE. Considering how money hungry and morally dubious Cabot Finch, Isaac Clement, Dr. Kajal Dua and George Lambert are, my point still stands.

My thoughts exactly. And they had to make hybrids to keep people interested. Paying additional just for seeing the animals is def bad for business. Not like entry prices are low... Haha

My thoughts exactly. And they had to make hybrids to keep people interested. Paying additional just for seeing the animals is def bad for business. Not like entry prices are low... Haha

Then you could just set the price to zero if you want, I think it would be nice just on the fact it would mean you have a little bit more control over your park and feels a bit more special/unique.

I could definitely see cleaners be a part of this game. I recalled other simulation games (I think roller coaster tycoon) where the path goes bad over time. You may not need trash cans as those are prebuilt to the large paths, but the paths themselves could get dirty over time. And from there you could build a janitor facility building (which is small) and have the path's within the building radius be cleaned over time. Cleanliness could also be connected to bathrooms and rest areas and how efficient they are depending on how clean they are, which cleanliness could be a new addition to guest rating. I am up for this!

I could definitely see cleaners be a part of this game. I recalled other simulation games (I think roller coaster tycoon) where the path goes bad over time. You may not need trash cans as those are prebuilt to the large paths, but the paths themselves could get dirty over time. And from there you could build a janitor facility building (which is small) and have the path's within the building radius be cleaned over time. Cleanliness could also be connected to bathrooms and rest areas and how efficient they are depending on how clean they are, which cleanliness could be a new addition to guest rating. I am up for this!

That would be an amazing addition, would also help with it feeling more like JP:OG and complete!

Jurassic World: Evolution is not meant to be a sequel to JPOG. Too many people want it to be exactly the same and i'm stuck wondering why.

Well, JPOG was, despite its many flaws, a great, great game and in many places, pre-launch, JWE was called "the spiritual successor of JPOG" so I think it's only natural to assume people wanted a revamped JPOG. I know because I did, I had quite a lot of fun back then with JPOG and when I heard that a "spiritual successor" was in the way I couldn't help but being inmediately hyped; I even launched it once more, not having played in a lot of time because of life, you know.

But also, I think people (me included) just naturally assumed that a 2018 game just must became an improved version of a much older title, specially one that shared theme/franchise and genre (more or less).

Never said I wanted to be exactly the same. Just wish it had more in-depth features that a much older game had. JW:E is an amazing game but it is severely lacking in meaningful content, instead it crams the game full of dinosaurs. I really only play JW:E since I can't get JP:OG and it's many mods to work on Win 10. I'm just hopeful we are able to get some necessary features that actually make the park feel unique and alive like JP:OG had.

All great ideas! Much needed. As far as paying for viewers i dont think the current ones should be paid for. But they could add the tower viewer with binoculars from jpog and make that pay to use. They could also let you place binocular stands along paths near fences u could charge for.

Jurassic World: Evolution is not meant to be a sequel to JPOG. Too many people want it to be exactly the same and i'm stuck wondering why.
My request for cleaners has nothing to do with JPOG. I simply ask for it because it is necessary even if this game was not JWE and it was called Planet Coaster or Zoo Tycoon. A park has to get dirty with the passage of the guests and must be cleaned. It should be one more feature that is added to the total guest satisfaction.

In the same way, the price of the tickets to the park should be established. Why was not it done at the launch? The people who go to the park do not know what dinosaurs are, it is absurd that the game calculates that if there is a Triceratops enter 200 people and if there is a T-Rex enter 1500. The amount of people entering the park must be calculated by the price of the entrances and thus you can control to your pleasure the number of guests that your park has, thus the less powerful PCs can have less fps drops.

I would also like that you could hire the cleaners one by one and pay them a salary per month. That the employee could be chosen to contract and the cheaper it is the less efficient. They would also gain experience and improve over time. In the same way with the rangers and the ACU team. They are employees, you have to pay them. If you want, I put this feature on a separate thread.

These are ideas that come to mind to make the park more complex to manage. Now even a 3 year old could reach five guest stars, there is no challenge.

My request for cleaners has nothing to do with JPOG. I simply ask for it because it is necessary even if this game was not JWE and it was called Planet Coaster or Zoo Tycoon. A park has to get dirty with the passage of the guests and must be cleaned. It should be one more feature that is added to the total guest satisfaction.

In the same way, the price of the tickets to the park should be established. Why was not it done at the launch? The people who go to the park do not know what dinosaurs are, it is absurd that the game calculates that if there is a Triceratops enter 200 people and if there is a T-Rex enter 1500. The amount of people entering the park must be calculated by the price of the entrances and thus you can control to your pleasure the number of guests that your park has, thus the less powerful PCs can have less fps drops.

I would also like that you could hire the cleaners one by one and pay them a salary per month. That the employee could be chosen to contract and the cheaper it is the less efficient. They would also gain experience and improve over time. In the same way with the rangers and the ACU team. They are employees, you have to pay them. If you want, I put this feature on a separate thread.

These are ideas that come to mind to make the park more complex to manage. Now even a 3 year old could reach five guest stars, there is no challenge.

Completely agree

- 1 > Agree I like the park tickets idea. Setting the price of the tickets seems great, based on demand.
- 2 > Disagree: I think right now, only the gyrosphere has it because technically it's a ride. The viewing gallery is just a raise platform... a window really. You should be able to see through them as you pass by. So is the platform. I think if there more 'special' viewing experiences like the gyrosphere (think 'hot air balloon' from JP operation genesis), then it justifies a cost.
- 3 > Somewhat agree: I think it would be nice to have 'staff' of some sort, with one central building for maintenance. The islands are not big enough for me to place a separate cleaning station or room.
- 4 > Disagree: This is not really necessary. It doesn't add that much value to the game. In current western society, most restaurants, shops and public spaces have washrooms to use, the need for a separate 'washroom' is very low, since most build these things near every guest attraction anyway.
- 5 > Somewhat agree: rather than rest areas from JPOG, it would be nice to have plobbable picnic benches, benches, trash cans, drinking water fountains, so you can make your own area, as small or big as you want. That's one of things that annoyed me about JPOG since I found them too big. Again space is a big issue in this game as I mentioned before. More compact + more valuable a building is, the better.

Yes, the management of the next one is very poor, I find it strange that Frontier did not implement certain resources of his other games, but hey. I agree with being able to manage the value of the entrance ticket. Here I will leave my ideas:
1.- A new building or functionality should be implemented at the visitor center. Here should appear a much more detailed menu of the satisfaction of visitors and employees about the park, the dinosaurs they saw, if they liked certain types of food, gifts, comfort, safety, cleanliness, distances, etc. In short, a much closer relationship with visitors and employees.
2.- Within the management of the park should be the maintenance of supplies for the island, a section in which we mention what types of resources are missing and buy them from abroad.
3.- The management of the energy should spend a lot of money, that way we should be able to investigate new updates in the research center to make the generation of electric power more sustainable.
4.- The management of the sale of gifts and supplies as umbrellas that can be used when it rains, that should affect the comfort section within the park.

Top Bottom