Patch Notes Update Beyond 3.0 Beta 2 Incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
where do I find the "Civilisation filter". Can't see them where the Thargoid and Guardian filters were?
  • Removed Thargoid and Guardian from galaxy map Allegiance filter and added them to a new Civilisation filter

Any idea?

Galaxy Map -> 4th tab -> Map view -> Filter by Civilisation.

Makes much more sense now, nice change.

Very nice. There is only one slight issue i think now.... the power creep vs NPCs is getting larger. I think NPCs could do with a balance pass in the not too distant future.

No mention of fixing the freeze of all control functions using a Game Controller in Engineering menus after applying first GENERATE command, requiring mouse to exit/back or continue with the upgrade process.

Has anyone tested this to see if this was fixed and not mentioned in the patch notes?

Factions will no longer send you to scan their own Data Points for a Planetary Scan mission

That fixes only the issue where you cannot even turn in the mission due to the bounty. The actual problem is the bounty itself. A mission not marked as illegal should not make you wanted in the first place (e.g. by having a wanted target).

Just gone into the engineer's workshop to upgrade my FSD, as the max G5 optimal mass has gone up from 50% to 55% in this beta release.

But when I select a G5 Increased range mod it says "This modification has been completed" and won't let me do it. It says my optimal mass is 55% when it isn't. It's 50%, from the previous beta. My jump range is the same as in beta 1.

I assume this is an anomaly due to max values changing in the betas, and if I started fresh with a new FSD I'll be able to upgrade it fully to the 55% level.

Actually, when I logged back into the game, my FSD range increased on its own, so it is taking into account the upgrade from 50% to 55% between the betas. Nice. Still leaves the bug though of the FSD range on the Functions panel not updating immediately.

FSD:
- Increased FSD Range:
Optimised mass 50%->55%

Yay !

i hope you reduce the amount of material required to unlock new tech from tech broker, just for testing purpuses!

FSD:
- Increased FSD Range:
Optimised mass 50%->55%

Is +55% now the max? Or are you instead simply increasing upgrades in the +50% range up to +55%?

I got a +56% OM overspec using the original 3.0 Beta at a max of the G5 upgrade process. Is that spec no longer possible? Anything over this +55% simply can't be done?

I thought there was going to be a move towards recreating GodRoll specs?

Those are in the +57% to +58% OM overspec range.

Last edited:
No mention of fixing the freeze of all control functions using a Game Controller in Engineering menus after applying first GENERATE command, requiring mouse to exit/back or continue with the upgrade process.

Has anyone tested this to see if this was fixed and not mentioned in the patch notes?

Not fixed :-/

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom