News Beyond - Chapter Four - Beta Update (Week 4)

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Hello Commanders,

We’re pleased to announce that the next set of beta content for Beyond - Chapter Four will be Thargoid Conflict Zones and a brand-new Thargoid-attacked Megaship scenario!

We will bring the beta servers down at 10:00 (UTC) on 21 November. Following the update, the beta server will be live at approximately 11:00 (UTC) on 21 November. There is a chance that this could run over, so we really appreciate your patience. As usual with these updates we'll keep you as up to date as possible.

Slightly different to previous beta additions, this Thargoid content will only be available in the Maia system during the Beyond - Chapter Four beta, though it will be available across all modes.

Alongside this new content (below), you'll be able to continue testing all of the previous content!

To take part in the beta, all you'll need to do is load up the launcher and select (and update) the following product: Elite Dangerous - Horizons - Beta (3.3). Once that has been completed, you'll then have access to the Beyond - Chapter Four beta. If this hasn't appeared, please restart your launcher.

If you'd like information as the beta progresses, you can also subscribe to our Beyond - Chapter Four Beta newsletter by clicking here.

We can't wait to hear what you think of the new Thargoid Conflict Zones and Megaship Scenario!

Was just discussing this and voila, Thargoid Incursion info posted. Personally, I think Dr. Wu is involved with the Thargoids..... somehow.... ;)

Tomorrow in case anybody was curious...

W2j0ShJ.jpg

Pls. look urgently at the Not-counting-Bug while station repairing or otherwise you will have so many destroyed and not-repaired stations that players will leave the game...

Hello Commanders,

We’re pleased to announce that the next set of beta content for Beyond - Chapter Four will be Thargoid Conflict Zones and a brand-new Thargoid-attacked Megaship scenario!

Slightly different to previous beta additions, this Thargoid content will only be available in the Maia system during the Beyond - Chapter Four beta, though it will be available across all modes.

Alongside this new content (below), you'll be able to continue testing all of the previous content!

To take part in the beta, all you'll need to do is load up the launcher and select (and update) the following product: Elite Dangerous - Horizons - Beta (3.3). Once that has been completed, you'll then have access to the Beyond - Chapter Four beta. If this hasn't appeared, please restart your launcher.

If you'd like information as the beta progresses, you can also subscribe to our Beyond - Chapter Four Beta newsletter by clicking here.

We can't wait to hear what you think of the new Thargoid Conflict Zones and Megaship Scenario!

Sooooooooo all the feedback on mining and there are no changes? seriously?

>tfw stuck in colonia during the beta
[blah]

Support will likely move you to the bubble if you ask them. You could also always suicide back there to your starting system. Remember that the beta is completely separate from live, so anything that happens there has no impact on your live game.

Support will likely move you to the bubble if you ask them. You could also always suicide back there to your starting system. Remember that the beta is completely separate from live, so anything that happens there has no impact on your live game.
Thats true i guess. Maybe i might, if i get too bored, since my FSS got borked with the week 3 update. (phantom signals)
I've already gone back to the Bubble in live , i think ill just wait for beta to be over unless they fix FSS tomorrow.

Hello Commanders,

Im just waiting far ya'll to finish testing to see if the game is less grind and more fun?

Sooooooooo all the feedback on mining and there are no changes? seriously?
Remember that the announcement isn't the patch notes. All this announcement is saying is "Were adding thargoid stuff to test at Maia, and nothing is getting taken away". Expect there to be patch notes, and hope that they manage to cover everything that needs to be covered before end of Beta.

Top Bottom