Patch Notes Update Beyond - Chapter Four - Beta (Week 3)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I suspect every shipyard now sells one more ship, and all outfitting offers two more utility type. Due to the proliferation of new ships/modules the old way means you'd have to fly to increasingly more systems (even when picking high-tech) to get what you want without using 3rd party sources.

Just guessin' though. :p

Thats how I read it. Fixes are still mostly related to b1 issues, so I suspect we'll only see b2 issues being fixed in later patches. But at least they are working on it, and who goes mining in a mamba. As an aside, I do feel the next mining stream should be in VR. Just to put some pressure on them... ;)

That's how I read it and interpreted it - makes a lot of sense :)

maybe i am being blind/reading it wrong but does this mean the VR issues with the shadows around rings and the mining scanner (Pulse Wave Analyser that highlights gold on the rocks to mine) has NOT been fixed?

if so that sucks.

Look at the known issues in the feedback section.

"the ship can hit hard and fast, vanishing before the target has a chance to react"
Griefers' paradise!

Nice update, a lot of things asked for there as well, number of bodies found now appears outside the FSS windows, while a small change to make it's a big improvement in game.

Lloyd Morgan-Moore

Producer
Frontier
I was only looking at the Wrecked Megaships last night and wondering if the Hull Breeches might be scenario related ;)

giphy.gif

Lots of the bugs I reported seem to be on the fix list, so thank you!

[*]Reduced the grade thresholds of the Colonia engineers
Thanks! It didn't look like the previous live progress (even from a few weeks before) had been copied across in Beta 1 but I'll definitely be checking this out.

[*]Removed a 'phantom' third ring around "Paesia 2" which was causing players to drop out of Supercruise when nothing was there
There's a lot of these extremely tenuous C-rings about in both inhabited and uninhabited systems, so you may need to find a more general fix for this.

Anyone know an approximate length of time the servers might be down?

Just got back from a cruise and wanted to start looking at the beta... it looks HUGE!

Mining

Increased the cooldown on the Pulse Wave Analyser, to allow the results to appear before players can trigger it again
Resource Extraction Sites should now appear in applicable areas of the game
Outfitting text for the Seismic Charge tool now mentions that it is used to break asteroids apart

yields?

Do we have a known issues thread for Beta 3 yet, not being negative but just want to test without submitting bug reports, if any, for known issues.

Great raft of fixes especially for VR, kudos to all at FDev

Hello Commanders,

Mining

• Increased the cooldown on the Pulse Wave Analyser, to allow the results to appear before players can trigger it again
  • Resource Extraction Sites should now appear in applicable areas of the game
  • Outfitting text for the Seismic Charge tool now mentions that it is used to break asteroids apart

is it April 1st at Frontier? have you not been reading the feedback?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom