Patch Notes Update Beyond - Chapter Four - Beta (Week 3)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Lots of the bugs I reported seem to be on the fix list, so thank you!

There's a lot of these extremely tenuous C-rings about in both inhabited and uninhabited systems, so you may need to find a more general fix for this.

Probably is. But this one is on our Home system and we always wanted that c ring to be materialized. In Live it's totally not there except on the map, but it was as a 'ghost' in beta 2. So, it would have done great justice to the game and this system to populate the ring with the intended rocks instead of just zapping it out of existence.

Probably is. But this one is on our Home system and we always wanted that c ring to be materialized. In Live it's totally not there except on the map, but it was as a 'ghost' in beta 2. So, it would have done great justice to the game and this system to populate the ring with the intended rocks instead of just zapping it out of existence.
The one local to me had (probably still has) the micrometeorites of being "near" a ring, but nothing else. Given the density and radius, that's probably not too much of a surprise - but it would be nice if it was faintly visible from supercruise rather than just ambushing people.

The one local to me had (probably still has) the micrometeorites of being "near" a ring, but nothing else. Given the density and radius, that's probably not too much of a surprise - but it would be nice if it was faintly visible from supercruise rather than just ambushing people.

Aye, it's like beta only half fixed the issue of the missing rings, but instead of finishing the road, they simply tracked back and removed it all....

Also, hate to keep harping on this matter, but do you guys have any plans to allow players to travel at higher speeds when using the FSS & DSS? In particular, the ability to move faster than "relative stop"-whilst using the FSS-is an absolute must IMHO.

Have you tried zooming in a few times to scan those USSs when not in "relative-stop" speed? The targets keep moving and it's almost impossible to correctly scan them. That's the reason your ship needs to be at relative-stop.

Patch is Up, Servers still Down.

DA5p4pl.jpg

yields forms a small part of the feedback

Its only been a week. If you think they can look at all the feedback and implement what they think is good from the feedback in 5 days then you are living in cloud nine land.

It's taken them over two weeks to add some QoL additions to the exploration mechanics. I suspect the same for mining or even longer if they still want to add bits to exploration.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom