Patch Notes Update Beyond - Chapter Four - Beta (Week 4)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Don't want to grass you up mate but ...

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 250.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

Edit: whoops, ninja'd by sleut

200 x 200 for me! Which what this size is. One rule for them... :D

I am going back to my old avatar soon, don't worry :p

This is one is only temporary while (be vewy quiet) I'm hunting Thawgoids.

Mamba

• Balance pass on boost, speed, and pitch and roll rates
  • Should now dissipate heat quicker (in line with the FDL)

Hey FD!

Just a little heads-up as apparently there has been some confusion. When the almost unequivocal feedback provides is that the speed of the Mamba doesn't match its role/lore as a racer, we may have been not clear enough. What we were trying to say is that the mamba needed to be faster. As in, the number that represents its speed needs to go up, not down. Because that means it is slower, which makes it even less of a racer.

I hope this clarifies the uncertainty! :p

Yeah. I wouldn't mind the ship name one so much if I had any way of knowing about it until someone tells me "hey, your ship name is censored FYI"

I had them uncensored by support a while back but it looks like it crept back on at some point and I'm waiting until chapter 4 goes live before I pester them again.

you should be able to see your ships name censored once your relog.

Hey FD!

Just a little heads-up as apparently there has been some confusion. When the almost unequivocal feedback provides is that the speed of the Mamba doesn't match its role/lore as a racer, we may have been not clear enough. What we were trying to say is that the mamba needed to be faster. As in, the number that represents its speed needs to go up, not down. Because that means it is slower, which makes it even less of a racer.

+1 give it more speed, the heat bug is fixed and that is great, reduce the engine capacitor usage at the pre patch level! A ship based on a racing prototype that just got slower in a patch and got the boost engine capacitor usage doubled... what kind of joke is this?

Hey FD!

+1 Mamba should be the fastest ship on the table, even if this is harmful to health, it must be a hit and run, with couture style

So I just bought a fancy new VR headset and I'm having a blast in the main game with it. How can I try out the beta in VR? I haven't seen an option in the steamvr launcher lobby to select what mode to launch in.

are the shields so overpowered?

423 MJ with a stock A shield and no boosters, 4000 MJ with reinforced prismatics and a full set of heavy duty A boosters. If it's a fast, maneouverable, hard punching shield tank then it's OP. So FDev decided to keep the hard punching shield tank part and nerfed the other two.

So I just bought a fancy new VR headset and I'm having a blast in the main game with it. How can I try out the beta in VR? I haven't seen an option in the steamvr launcher lobby to select what mode to launch in.

Open the launcher manually (not from steam) and launch beta. Steam VR automatically 'gets it'.

What happens if i have used all my 100 bookmarks, and Squad leader shares bookmark? Do squad bookmarks have different color or icon?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom