News Beyond - Chapter Four - Pre-Beta Announcement

But it does reduce. The problem is that ∞-1 = ∞.

I would expect something more like this

1Kdr6fV.png

:p :D

Kindly make all engineer mods worth 1 Iron (or whatever else that is easy to get\barter) and fill everyone's material storages.

Just so we wouldn't bug you about that later.

Oh, and 10% ship\module prices, too.

And please don't use fig leaves like "we haven't planned this for this beta, hurr durr". It's not even silly.

Irrelevant to what they want testing.

I may have conjured up the torn of the developers :D
*running back into my cockpit*

so this time a single thread for bugs instead a section? hopefully nothing will be overseen :)

Hello Commanders,

Here's a special message from Game Director, Laurence Oldham, about the upcoming beta for Beyond - Chapter Four:

.... I wanted to explain how the beta process works for the newest Commanders among you ...

Keep an eye on the forums for more news soon!

Seriously contemplating to file a bug report in the beta forum, that there is no explanation how to install/enter the beta :D

Hello Commanders,

Here's a special message from Game Director, Laurence Oldham, about the upcoming beta for Beyond - Chapter Four:

Keep an eye on the forums for more news soon!

It's been a long journey and I'm so excited for you guys at Frontier! It's been a roller-coaster year, but here we are, finally ready to see the fruits of your labour! Thanks for the continued support and development on Elite: Dangerous, we can't wait to see what the future holds! o7 and fly safe CMDRs!

Kindly make all engineer mods worth 1 Iron (or whatever else that is easy to get\barter) and fill everyone's material storages.

Just so we wouldn't bug you about that later.

Oh, and 10% ship\module prices, too.

And please don't use fig leaves like "we haven't planned this for this beta, hurr durr". It's not even silly.

I agree to that very much. Easy access to the content which need to be tested is important. At the end it is a Beta and nothing will be transported to live anyway so....it doesn't hurt :)

Top Bottom