News Beyond - Chapter Four - Release Date Announcement

Have you checked your power supply? One of the commonest causes in my experience - even when they appear to be working fine.

Yup. Power supply seems fine as does the ram, the motherboard and the CPU. I have narrowed it down to Hard drives and will be installing windows on SSHD to see if it is my SSD that is the issue.

Thanks.

B-but my xmas holidays haven't even started yet.. Y U DO DIS

Looking forward to all the new content and can't wait to use the new exploration mechanics + Krait Phantom for my trip back from Colonia.

Yup. Power supply seems fine as does the ram, the motherboard and the CPU. I have narrowed it down to Hard drives and will be installing windows on SSHD to see if it is my SSD that is the issue.

Thanks.

I had a bad HD once causing me BSOD's. Turned out the boot sector was imploding randomly which was locking it up. Ended up installing a new HD and completely reformatting, fixed it completely.

1. As early as we could have reasonably expected, so thanks Frontier.

2. I watched the video. Not sure the Mamba would be my first choice of mining ship.

I had a bad HD once causing me BSOD's. Turned out the boot sector was imploding randomly which was locking it up. Ended up installing a new HD and completely reformatting, fixed it completely.

Sounds like my issue. I'm glad I have a number of HD's laying around. I will be a bit miffed if my SSD cannot be used though. Saying that the Hybrid drives are pretty fast.

Yay!!!!!

Only one more week, finaly, seeing the beta players try out all that new cool stuff wasn't making it any easier for me as Xbox player, especially because most opinions were very good.

Great job Frontier, earlier than expected.

Those flashes in the new signal scanner , i hope frontier knows that those flashes can trigger epilepsie and there is no way to turn them off in the menu.

Had a blast in the beta....:)

Sounds positive and I'm looking forward to the release. I didn't try the beta at all having been involved in almost all betas since the original as I needed an extended break to come back fresh to new content.

I really enjoy ED, but is has long ceased to be my #1 go-to game, but I expect that to change for a while with the release of Chapter 4.

Top Bottom