News BGS bug

Hey everyone,

Some words from the server wizards:

The faction states are being reset back to just before yesterday's 2.3 release...
these parts of the galaxy state reset to about 0930 UTC yesterday morning:
- Which starsystems factions are present in
- Their influence%
- The state of their states (anything that was pending or active should once again be pending or active)
- Ownership of markets

Player actions queued up between the afternoon of 10th April and 11th April will be applied during today's "tick".
All players actions queued up between 17:00 UTC yesterday evening and about 12:00 UTC today will not be applied because they were for a version of the galaxy that's been rolled back

There will be some incorrect local news articles that were generated during yesterday's "tick", these will be updated ASAP!

Thanks,

Ed

Thanks guys. :)

Looks like expansions weren't reset.

A faction near me expanded on Tuesday then expanded again today after the reset ending up in two new systems.

Last edited:
Looks like expansions weren't reset.

A faction near me expanded on Tuesday then expanded again today after the reset ending up in two new systems.

Oh, hilarious.

Tho is an issue like that really worth bothering to reset? How many factions expanded like that?

Hi
So changes made now count then right?

Ie i shoukd not take the 10 million mission against my faction then knosing it will get reset?

Thanks

Deleted member 38366

D
Another ~1700GMT update observed got us another "magic trick" Influence anomaly... but oh well, by now we're well-used to those.

There's STILL a BIG issue a lot of us still can't play the game....so why is this patch taking so long, this IS GAME BREAKING issues.....

I second that! The galaxy map popup is broken rendering route setting a misery!
This is more important than every thing else...I think.

Another ~1700GMT update observed got us another "magic trick" Influence anomaly... but oh well, by now we're well-used to those.

Yup, my Faction too. Was at war 64/26 on Monday, then to war won at 79/1 with outpost taken on Tuesday, with little input. This afternoon back to war at 64/26 and finally this evening back up to won at 79/1, again with little input.

The locals don't whether to shoot each other or not now. Strange days indeed:)

Yup, my Faction too. Was at war 64/26 on Monday, then to war won at 79/1 with outpost taken on Tuesday, with little input. This afternoon back to war at 64/26 and finally this evening back up to won at 79/1, again with little input.

The locals don't whether to shoot each other or not now. Strange days indeed:)

Hello Cmdr FrogsFriend,

Please could you let me know, either by forum reply or a direct message, which Faction and Starsystem you're looking at?

Thanks,

Dav

When is this going to be fixed?.....it's taking way to long

I disagree. It will happen when it happens.

Zac is usually pretty proactive with the news on this type of thing and I'm sure he will give us the heads-up.

There may even be a patch as part of the next server downtime for the weekly Powerplay maintenance etc.

Hello Cmdr FrogsFriend,

Please could you let me know, either by forum reply or a direct message, which Faction and Starsystem you're looking at?

Thanks,

Dav

Hi Dav, PM sent.
It'll be nice to know if it's a weird bug, strange coincidence.... or just my senility progressing :)

Ok I am looking at the status of the systems I am working and when the patch came out the faction I am supporting went to 1% from almost 30, that was yesterday. Today I checked and the faction was back up to where I expected it to be and that was around 1100-1200 EST, after the tick. I just jumped in the game and it looks like another tick happened and the faction went back to 1% again. I am not sure what is going on here, did the update not go as planned?

BUG in Outfitting please allow cargo rack to transfer to storage with cargo, it crashes outfitting if full and I can't complete the mission without switching back and forth, because I might have lost my cargo bay 4, and vehicle hanger and maybe some other stuff. It is really hard to do stuff with a sidewinder without changing out modules and the fact that planetary vehical module needs, to replace a cargo spot on the Sidewinder is annoying.

Right now it is Ogden Depot error resets me back to main menu.

Here is the error: Unrecoverable error on transaction server. Press OK to return to main menu. I will go to other station to see if I can get in to outfitting.

This bug is game breaking and I can't play the game won't let me launch, because it says I don't have planetary suit.

Edit: I started the 64 bit Elite Dangerous without horizon and was able to force my ship into orbit and went to another space port with outfitting and may b e able to retrieve the cargo rack that is freezing horizon, so there may be a work around.

Last edited:
BUG in Outfitting please allow cargo rack to transfer to storage with cargo, it crashes outfitting if full and I can't complete the mission without switching back and forth, because I might have lost my cargo bay 4, and vehicle hanger and maybe some other stuff. It is really hard to do stuff with a sidewinder without changing out modules and the fact that planetary vehical module needs, to replace a cargo spot on the Sidewinder is annoying.

Right now it is Ogden Depot error resets me back to main menu.

Here is the error: Unrecoverable error on transaction server. Press OK to return to main menu. I will go to other station to see if I can get in to outfitting.

This bug is game breaking and I can't play the game won't let me launch, because it says I don't have planetary suit.

Absolutely nothing to do with this topic.

Top Bottom