BGS effects of installation / megaship scenarios

Hey everyone, long time reader, first time poster.... ;)

So in the last few days we've found it helpful to bounty hunt at installations and megaships, to get bounties to help push up our non-natives who had dropped into retreat levels.

It has worked well as recent information from this section helped to highlight, especially if we could find an asset owned by the faction we were trying to support.

It has set me wondering though, as the end of each scenario brings up little information graphics about security and so on, but I haven't really paid much attention to the graphics until now.

Does anyone have any information about what results from these scenarios, and whether it just affects the asset itself, or whether it applies to the winning faction, and if so is that a system effect or faction wide across all places they are present in?

For example, if it is a defence against pirate attack, does the security level change after X, Y or Z number of scenarios, and if so, how many are needed to impart a change in the BGS states etc.?

This could be something that nobody has researched yet, or there could already be a concise answer out there, but I'm afraid I had no luck searching the forums, or using professor google either.

As an afterthought, we're looking to list all our installation owners, and figure out the megaship routes, but does anyone know if this can be obtained by data-mining Inara or eddb either, as that would save a tedious job?!

Thanks everyone in advance, and I'm interested to see if anyone has been down this road before.

Cheers,
The Hat :)

The effects move the stated sliders and apply to the faction in that system. I can't give you numbers for how much the sliders move per scenario, black box + unknown other actions etc

Does anyone here have any more information on what causes the scenario to trigger please?

I think it is dependent on the faction being in one or other states from testing, and searching the forums, but you can never be too sure with FD....

Thanks.

Does anyone here have any more information on what causes the scenario to trigger please?

I think it is dependent on the faction being in one or other states from testing, and searching the forums, but you can never be too sure with FD....

Thanks.
My analysis is that the event is triggered when the controlling faction is in Boom state o there is a war in the system.
I haven't checked with other states.

Thanks teje, that is what I've found, but it seems any bgs state has triggered them so far, but haven't had time to check them all out yet.

Top Bottom