BGS Roll back?

Just a quick question to spark discussion: do you guys think there will be any type of BGS roll back in light of the recent BGS bug?

Having all mission rewards go to system owners seems hardly like a fair thing to leave in the game to me, and at risk of sounding entitles I don't want my group's efforts for the past 3 months to have gone down the drain (by their own hand even!)

Deleted member 115407

D
Just a quick question to spark discussion: do you guys think there will be any type of BGS roll back in light of the recent BGS bug?

Having all mission rewards go to system owners seems hardly like a fair thing to leave in the game to me, and at risk of sounding entitles I don't want my group's efforts for the past 3 months to have gone down the drain (by their own hand even!)

I say roll with it, dude. A little chaos is a good thing.

So they could roll it back - and then roll it forward again properly.

Assuming anyone knows how any of it actually works, which is something I'm starting to doubt.

And, Deadlock wins the thread in post #2

Last edited by a moderator:
The BGS is a complete mess at the moment.

Last night it couldn't even tell what type of faction my PF was. And some random nameless guy with blue hair instead of the allied faction contact.

Oh well, it's an excuse to try out the new mining for a while.

Consider me standing at the door putting my coat on.

Its going to need a really good excuse from Fd for me to stay for another drink.

Top Bottom