BGS will Suffer

there is a bug: WTH is going on with war?

Screenshot_0070.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_0071.jpg
    Screenshot_0071.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 182
  • Screenshot_0072.jpg
    Screenshot_0072.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 194
  • Screenshot_0073.jpg
    Screenshot_0073.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 185
  • Screenshot_0074.jpg
    Screenshot_0074.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 180
Not sure I understand the problem.

You've gone in, selected to fight for Ploid, got bonds for Ploid by killing their enemies.

That 666k cr bond for Secoyans Life Co... are you sure you didn't accidentally go to a conflict zone with them and Secoyans Blue Posse (who are currently in Civil War) beforehand?

EDIT: If you're suggesting the 666k bond for Secoyans Life Co is a result of killing ships in the Ploid/Secoyans Major Corporation, you might need to demonstrate that a bit more clearly (with a shot of your transactions before entering the CZ, after killing some ships w/associated bond values in the top right, and the updated, incorrect values in transactions).

Last edited:
UMMM... have you been in a conflict zone??? How long have you been playing? Because if you do that everyone turns against you....

UMMM... have you been in a conflict zone??? How long have you been playing? Because if you do that everyone turns against you....

I still don't get what you're saying.

There's two conflicts going on in that system right now
Ploid vs Secoyans Major Corporation
Secoyans Life Co vs Secoyans Blue Posse

Your screenshots show you entered a CZ, fought some ships (all of which are from the first conflict), and you now have two sets of bonds
Some from Ploid (from the first conflict - expected)
Some from Secoyans Life Co (from the second conflict)

Without more info, it's more likely you just went to the wrong conflict zone first.

Last edited:
I did find in the last couple of days two separate systems where there were conflict zones not just for the current war, but also for a prior war. So, the same faction had CZs with two different opponents in the same system.

I did find in the last couple of days two separate systems where there were conflict zones not just for the current war, but also for a prior war. So, the same faction had CZs with two different opponents in the same system.
Yeah, there's been a few reports of that on the issue tracker since 3.4 released.

Top Bottom