PvP Big Battle in Deciat, freeing Farseer Inc from terrorists

No, if you cheat or promote cheating you should be banned for life. Go play no man's sky or something since apparently you can't handle this game. Absolutely disgraceful.
I take your disdain as the highest praise you could possibly offer. Thank you kindly Sir Ganksalot. I do not have to promote cheating, it is a game feature at this point.

I somewhat hesitantly ask this question: What features do you think qualify as cheating?
Using third party applications, or tweaks to assets by manipulating game code, or using in game exploits like obtaining G5 mods with G1 mats (that might have been before your time), or combat logging, or screwing with the p2p data packets to ensure you have more actions than your opponent, etc.

Engineering your ship as a gankmonster with G5 everything, snare and cripple mechanics, huge dps, is NOT cheating.

Using third party applications, or tweaks to assets by manipulating game code, or using in game exploits like obtaining G5 mods with G1 mats (that might have been before your time), or combat logging, or screwing with the p2p data packets to ensure you have more actions than your opponent, etc.

Engineering your ship as a gankmonster with G5 everything, snare and cripple mechanics, huge dps, is NOT cheating.
Thank you for the clarification.
I think the only 'feature' (1) would be the combat logging as the rest appear to be bugs or outright cheating.

When it comes to combat logging I'd just add the user to my block list and then they're effectively gone.

NOTES
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1: The word feature is important there.

Thank you for the clarification.
I think the only 'feature' (1) would be the combat logging as the rest appear to be bugs or outright cheating.

When it comes to combat logging I'd just add the user to my block list and then they're effectively gone.

NOTES
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1: The word feature is important there.
Cheating is a sore point right now, since the lid has just been blown off a third party trainer app that can modify your ship's stats on the fly. Using such is utterly disgraceful and should certainly result in a ban for life. FD still haven't given us a formal response what they plan to do about it.

Cheating is a sore point right now, since the lid has just been blown off a third party trainer app that can modify your ship's stats on the fly. Using such is utterly disgraceful and should certainly result in a ban for life. FD still haven't given us a formal response what they plan to do about it.
This makes me sad.
Every. Freakin'. Game. Someone. Has. To. Do. This.

Farseer has for years now resisted the lawful rule of Zarek Null, and it is her and her "defenders" who are in fact the terrorists. The recent violence is symptomatic of the chaos that will plague the Galaxy until all accept his benevolent authority.

Personally I consider all disobedience to Zarek cheating, in a moral sense. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

In more practical matters, the recent cheat hacks are really horrendous. Sorry for you PC bois and gals :-(

Farseer has for years now resisted the lawful rule of Zarek Null, and it is her and her "defenders" who are in fact the terrorists. The recent violence is symptomatic of the chaos that will plague the Galaxy until all accept his benevolent authority.

Personally I consider all disobedience to Zarek cheating, in a moral sense. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

In more practical matters, the recent cheat hacks are really horrendous. Sorry for you PC bois and gals :-(

Finally, someone else who believes Farseer is crazy and evil and probably a Guardian in disguise.
You know what they say: 'fool me once, shame on you. Fool the crazy guy, shame me twice. Fool me three times, that's mean and you should stop.'

Top Bottom