Big things that are coming in November

So I believe that there will be big stuff coming in November 17, since that day marks the official anniversary of Planet Coaster, I think that there will be a lot of new elements coming to the game, including their first two DLC packs.

Free stuff

Elements
Shops (Haulers are new staff members. As of the update, shops can now run out of stock and haulers will pick up stuff from a depot, a facility that will be added in the update, to restock the shop)
Security (A new type of criminal, the prankster, will come as of the update. Pranksters will place stink bombs that can make people sick and throw up, and can pop balloons that the guests have bought. Security guards can still catch pranksters and force them to leave the park.)
Mascots (Missy Good (mascot of the donut shop), Monsieur Frites (French fry container who is the mascot of the fries shop), and Johnny Blitz (Speed Racer-based person who is the mascot of the go-karts) will be added as of the update.

Coasters
Gamma Ray (Schwarzkopf looper)
Thunderstorm (Togo standup coaster)
Blizzard (Mack bobsled coaster)
Jester (S&S Free Spin)
Haunted Mine (Vekoma mine train with rocking cars)
Zero Gravity (Mack Big Dipper)

Track Rides
Wily Coyotes (Powered race car ride)
Dark Rail (Suspended monorail)

Flat Rides
Tango (Huss Breakdance)
Surf's Up (Norman Bartlett Flying Coaster)
Spinner (Zamperla Midi Discovery Revolution)
Turbulence (Mondial Turbine)
Centrifuge (Hrubetz Round Up)

Shops
Oriental Sushi (Sushi stall)
Sour (Lemonade stall)
Cuddle Bear Land (Teddy bear stall)
Fingers R Us (Foam finger stall)

Now onto the DLC packs. The first DLC pack adds in water parks and swimming pools. The second adds safaris and safari animals. Both of these packs are $12.99 USD.

Whatever happens, they better fix the coaster builder and give us a Mack Mega and Intamin Blitz (both launch and chain versions). [tongue]

Whatever happens, they better fix the coaster builder and give us a Mack Mega and Intamin Blitz (both launch and chain versions). [tongue]

what is wrong with the coaster builder? ive heard it so often, but i dont understand the problem with this tool..

what is wrong with the coaster builder? ive heard it so often, but i dont understand the problem with this tool..

It has no continuous roll in the 1st place.
2nd. You can not set the degree angle at a fixed angle anything other than the preset angles (11.25, 15, 30, 45, 90)

Other than that it is okay at its best.

This list might be a little over ambitious don't ya think? [wink]

As much as I'd love to see water parks and safaris, I don't know that we will see those for awhile, if at all in Planet Coaster. Those are two really complex additions to an already complex game.

I'm still waiting for:
- Better smoothing tool for coasters
- Ability to move coaster track vertexes with advanced movement (just like in scenario objects)

- Schwarzkopf coaster (Looping Star style)
[video=youtube;nO_Fu6bS-e8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO_Fu6bS-e8[/video]

- Intamin drop tower (5 cars)
latoureiffelHH.jpg

- Fabbri Evolution ride
[video=youtube;-PCWcRbMoV0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PCWcRbMoV0[/video]

Top Bottom