Billboard Generator

Hello everyone!

I want to share with you a tool I created. I shared it already on Reddit and noticed that someone already shared it here. Here it is... The Billboard Generator!

Currently it can generate two kinds of images for billboards: Ride billboards and Store billboards (in Beta).

The Ride Billboards include:

• Ride name and/or logo
  • Ride E/F/N values
  • Wait time
  • Priority Pass
  • Park logo and/or name

All this items are customizable and toggleable, including the billboard color and the background corner image!

The Store Billboard is currently only available for the Chief Beef family of stores and includes:

• Store logo
  • Store color
  • Store background, using an image from an in-game store
  • Sold items
  • Park name and/or logo

Similarly, all of these are customizable, along with the billboard orientation!!

The generator is available at http://pcbillboard.surge.sh/.

I hope this tool is useful to you and, if you use it, I'm waiting for some images of your work!

Just tried this out (very briefly within a couple of minutes), and have to say this is rather good!

Will be using this in earnest (when I get my home PC back as it decided to blow up (literally) yesterday). I'm on my laptop at the moment which isn't powerful enough to load PC.

Well done for this useful utility!

Really nice, one complaint...
When downloading it screws up the words:
billboard1.png

I screenshot the page and use a cut-out.

Must say I'm using it for my park and love it a lot! Thanks for investing your time in this project!

Just tried this out (very briefly within a couple of minutes), and have to say this is rather good!

Will be using this in earnest (when I get my home PC back as it decided to blow up (literally) yesterday). I'm on my laptop at the moment which isn't powerful enough to load PC.

Well done for this useful utility!

Thank you very much!

Excellent idea ! 'm going to test it ....with Firefox (oh...oh..) [up][up]

Thank you! Although, I am pretty sure Firefox has some issues with it... I will try to fix them, but I'm not sure what exactly is the problem!

Really nice, one complaint...
When downloading it screws up the words:
I screenshot the page and use a cut-out.

Must say I'm using it for my park and love it a lot! Thanks for investing your time in this project!

Thank you!

What browser are you using? That exact problem suggests it is Firefox - see above. Meanwhile, you can use Chrome or Safari or Vivaldi - even Edge must achieve good results (although the real time preview will be slightly bugged).

To everyone: Please, share pictures of your parks with these billboards!

tried with Firefox = words screwed up .
With Google = GOOD !
Would be nice to have other currencies ...( maybe :€....[hehe] ) !
Thanks [up]

Update coming?

Hello there,

Big fan here. Had a question if this will be updated for the 10 new stores with the latest DLC?
I really hope so!!

Hello there,

Big fan here. Had a question if this will be updated for the 10 new stores with the latest DLC?
I really hope so!!

Hello!

First, thank you!

Second, I've not had much time to spend on this project - I still have a lot of base game stores missing! This is due to two reasons:

1- I can't find the logos for most of the stores, which means I'd have to extract them from the game (take a "perfect" picture and cut it) and still the result would not be perfect. (Regarding this, I'll probably DM some community manager to try my luck)
2 - I personally design every store used in the images there - to avoid "copyrights" and, of course, to have some fun.

I still want to update this for all the stores (and maybe add a new mode for hotels and/or restaurants), I just can't give any ETA!

Finally, regarding the new brands, I don't have the DLC - money is not infinite xD

[SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT (please remove if not allowed)]
There is a donate button on the generator, you can donate something if you wan't to help :b

Thank you once again!

Top Bottom