Roller Coasters Black Damp - Dark Ride

Hey guys! I've made a dark ride with a friend of mine. It's my first fully-themed rollercoaster, so don't expect too much, but it was awesome to build. I hope you like it!
(I will add screenshots in a few minutes!)

[video=youtube;oWj-aneoYcA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWj-aneoYcA[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWj-aneoYcA

Greetings!
Jens

Last edited:
Really nice Jens! I wish I could do that! I love the smoke effect at the start! Hope we get some smoke particles in game!!

Can I say how amazing your graphics look too??? What a machine - I thought this game looked nice on my computer but this looks so smooth!!!!

Really nice Jens! I wish I could do that! I love the smoke effect at the start! Hope we get some smoke particles in game!!

Can I say how amazing your graphics look too??? What a machine - I thought this game looked nice on my computer but this looks so smooth!!!!
Thanks! If you work hard & long enough, you can do this even better! And yes, fog would be so great!!

Yes, my PC is not the best, but it's a great machine and does what it needs to do!

hey jens, nice ride! but maybe if you do the smooth option on corners it will look less "choppy" if you know what i mean :D will make a better experience, other than that, very well done! wish i was that good at theming :(

hey jens, nice ride! but maybe if you do the smooth option on corners it will look less "choppy" if you know what i mean :D will make a better experience, other than that, very well done! wish i was that good at theming :(
Hmm smooth option... Never heard of that before?! I'll check it out and use it in my next ride! Thanks! :)

That's really good. Love the courtyard bit outside. Good use of theming as well.
Thanks!

Hmm smooth option... Never heard of that before?! I'll check it out and use it in my next ride! Thanks! :)

Thanks!

the smooth thing, if you're at the coaster builder, on the left top of that menu there is a gear emblem, if you press that it shows an option called smooth. if you select a track part and press smooth, it will smoothen it out, and thus decrease the sudden turns and small bumps that werent intended :D it makes coasters soo much more enjoyable! :D

Top Bottom