Black Friday Midnight skins?

I don't remember when they released last year, but can we get some sort of announcement on if the skins are coming back this year? It's almost Friday and I wanna know if I should save my funds for the good black skins, or if I should just waste it on Hearthstone packs (would rather ship skins) but the wait is killing me with no announcement (if I recall right we at least knew they were coming back last year).

The black Friday skins were free for everyone who pre-ordered horizons, you didn't have to claim them, they just appeared in your paint selection. It's highly unlikely they will sell any of the black Friday skins (unless you count pre-ordering something as selling).

The black Friday skins were free for everyone who pre-ordered horizons, you didn't have to claim them, they just appeared in your paint selection. It's highly unlikely they will sell any of the black Friday skins (unless you count pre-ordering something as selling).

Correct that they gave them free for pre-orders, but not correct on being unavailable after launch. They've made them available individually in the past on Black Friday for just the one day. Hopefully they will continue that tradition.

They were also made available in the store the last year for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, so I would imagine they may yet be available again this year. We'll just have to wait and see.

I will buy every black skin there is if they come. Who do I give my money to!? Come on, my Courier needs to be gloss black yesterday! The Orca too...in fact, just give me them all!

I'm hoping for a matt black this year. If we can't have vanta black, that is.

Which probably means it'll be shiny black instead.

Vantablack would be superior but would likely cause an unfair advantage since anything painted in Vantablack looks 2d due to how little light gets refracted. Also at least irl if you want to use Vantablack artistically some dude in some country already locked down exclusive rights for it (that and that it's expensive and is a very careful process to apply it).

Why Frontier would go without additional income, if the black skins are popular ?

I don't know if they would or wouldn't, but with previous companies and their mindsets, usually not re-releasing something is for "exclusivity" which only fuels the "special snowflake syndrome". Hopefully Frontier brings them back as I'm looking to spend some money as I find myself flying and buying ships I thought I usually wouldn't.

I don't know if they would or wouldn't, but with previous companies and their mindsets, usually not re-releasing something is for "exclusivity" which only fuels the "special snowflake syndrome". Hopefully Frontier brings them back as I'm looking to spend some money as I find myself flying and buying ships I thought I usually wouldn't.

Also.

To sell other skins that are OK, then get impulse buys even if someone just spent their monthly cosmetics budget. It's part of why we have the 20% off sale.

Last edited:

In black friday, there is "black". We will see

No doubt they will sell them again like last year, it's extra income so they will not pass up. I just really hope they sell the chrome/gold ones again as I missed out on those completely.

aspx.png

anaconda.png

vulture.png

viper4.png

fdl.png

python.png

cobra.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom