Black Friday Paintjob not available on Chieftan??

Black Friday Paintjob has always been available. On my other ships its now called "Midnight Black" This feels like a shakedown to me. Now I feel the need to purchase a new paint job.

touché frontier... well played..

Im a sucker for bobbleheads, paint jobs and other such nonsense micro transactions.. but now I just feel manipulated.

You're better than this... right?

The Black Friday paint job pack that was available a couple of years ago only includes paint jobs for those ships that were around at the time, at the launch of Horizons. It has never included (and black paint jobs are not available for, IIRC) any of the newer ships - Dolphin, Beluga, fighters and now Chieftain.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: NW3
The Black Friday paint job pack that was available a couple of years ago only includes paint jobs for those ships that were around at the time, at the launch of Horizons. It has never included (and black paint jobs are not available for, IIRC) any of the newer ships - Dolphin, Beluga, fighters and now Chieftain.

This past Black Friday, the fighters, SRV, Orca, and Beluga Midnight paints became available. The Dolphin was accidentally overlooked, but hopefully it won't be forgotten next year.

OP, as much I would personally like Frontier to have the Midnight paint available with new ship launches, it doesn't make financial sense to do that. People are more likely to buy other paints, and then buy the Midnight when it becomes available, as opposed to the other way around.

Riôt

This past Black Friday, the fighters, SRV, Orca, and Beluga Midnight paints became available. The Dolphin was accidentally overlooked, but hopefully it won't be forgotten next year.

OP, as much I would personally like Frontier to have the Midnight paint available with new ship launches, it doesn't make financial sense to do that. People are more likely to buy other paints, and then buy the Midnight when it becomes available, as opposed to the other way around.

Riôt

What's more disturbing since aside from Dolphin being forgotten last year, is that right now they have Golden and Chromed again out for ships, and didn't release a Chieftain version in Golden or Chromed which would be a great time since everyones flying the new ship, best way to make sales with special skins on it's launch after all. Frontier seems adamant about not making money though despite I am throwing my wallet and debit card at the screen to get them to take some money!

Top Bottom