Parks Blackpool Pleasure Beach Recreation

I have decided, instead of just making 'The Big One', I am going to fully recreate Pleasure Beach.
Please note that not everything is done and everything is still work in progress.

big one-infusion.jpg

Your shots really capture the essence of Blackpool pleasure beach skyline!

Really love all of your great structural work - would love to visit your park, regards G

If you need a Noah’s Ark attraction (non functional) there is one on the workshop based on Kennywood’s. This park was one of the scenarios in RCT2 I believe. But they changed or closed some of their dark attractions, like the gold mine was rethemed, Trauma Towers closed, Noah’s Ark sbno. They also got rid of their log flume, and not sure if their whip is still operating. Log flumes built in the 70’s such as Arrow flumes are being removed from parks because they are aging and maintenance headache. Valleyfair, Cedar Point, Kennywood removed their older flumes. But, there are still a lot of parks that have older log flumes.

If you need a Noah’s Ark attraction (non functional) there is one on the workshop based on Kennywood’s. This park was one of the scenarios in RCT2 I believe. But they changed or closed some of their dark attractions, like the gold mine was rethemed, Trauma Towers closed, Noah’s Ark sbno. They also got rid of their log flume, and not sure if their whip is still operating. Log flumes built in the 70’s such as Arrow flumes are being removed from parks because they are aging and maintenance headache. Valleyfair, Cedar Point, Kennywood removed their older flumes. But, there are still a lot of parks that have older log flumes.

I will have a look at it, might not be able to use the Noah's ark attraction because it might be 'off-scale'. Yes, goldmine was rethemed to 'Wallace and Gromit'. Their log flume was replaced by infusion. And yes, you are correct 'The Whip' was removed and I think the dodgems takes its spot.

Top Bottom