Parks Blast Point Resort

Kaneie. Thanks very much
WingardiumLevicoaster. I think I need my head read ;)
Wowman. Thanks. I still have more of those to bore you with

Another teaser pic has been released by Blast Point Resort showing what's coming
PtDQ03K.jpg

Destination Xuropa IV

There's a real buzz at Blast Point Resort as the new land finally opens.

Step through the portal and travel to the distant planet of Xuropa IV.
This beautiful planet is the only place where we can mine the mysterious Zoon Crystals that power the portals that make interstellar travel possible.
AymFDWD.jpg

The entrance arch for the area is a trans-dimensional portal
TEhqWW2.jpg

The arch section can be pivoted away from the array on the left side to allow any heavy machinery or works access through
TJt9w5b.jpg

Dvr1hqh.jpg

ZU1O9qf.jpg

CdVDpYU.jpg

57SAL0Z.jpg

Looking over the bridge just inside the new area, the early morning crowds explore this new world. (Just ignore the Blast Point Hotel in the background).
osSNG5T.jpg

Thanks so much WOWMAN. Really kind words. I really wanted to do my own take on Sci-fi for this area so I pretty much made my own look from scratch.
Everything you said was everything I was aiming for. I don't think you could have given me a bigger compliment. I really appreciate what you said. 😁

Just inside the entrance arch/ portal, here's what greets you in the morning sun
ZMBZPhL.jpg

But we're turning left and going over the bridge
GGjPzsI.jpg

R7DLwd0.jpg

H0Iq1qW.jpg

@wowman Thanks so much :)

Just over the bridge a shallow pool with fountains surrounds the plaza
mrhmQkh.jpg

Jutting out of the rocks and crowned with industrial pipes and futuristic technology, a refuelling station welcomes weary space travellers
Tl0xTWM.jpg

0JkJDY1.jpg

vhGiGE2.jpg

pRVXKXM.jpg

And opposite, a seating area to relax and enjoy your meal
73xL4q5.jpg

Xc6ACLH.jpg

TFoR2SL.jpg

vmVRZUf.jpg

EXTRACTOR

Themed as a huge mining machine drilling into Xuropa IV's crust, EXTRACTOR harvests the precious ZOON Crystals that make interstellar space travel possible
3N1pLG2.jpg

LjhfEJX.jpg

aEFVg92.jpg

Above the queue line, the control center hangs, keeping the engineers away from the dangerous, ground-tearing equipment
v3Ii6BX.jpg

xj3fB33.jpg

Again, thank you so much, you two for the kind words. Hope you're not getting bored of seeing it 😬

More shots of PORTAL Cafe
pZFY2j5.jpg

On the roof, there's a deck where you can eat and look at the view
CxTdult.jpg

Tehwdws.jpg

HJRPGkG.jpg

Lp2SkDj.jpg

And in front, an old mining drill sits amongst the vegetation
iI8xTS5.jpg

onFT5gr.jpg

vt1i2Ev.jpg

aAEqeGY.jpg